Sunrise Management

Sunrise Management Employee Reviews

United States42 reviews
Sunrise
Their suggest is to always ask for help. There is more than one person where we can ask for help. Every year the summer event is the best! The holiday party is a must attend as well.
June 11, 2019
Thank you for sharing your experience at Sunrise Management. We’re ecstatic to hear that you’ve been enjoying the events that the company provides to team members every year. Taking the time to celebrate and come together is important to Sunrise culture. As you’ve mentioned, our company culture also encourages our team members to ask for help. Innovative dialog can sprout from a single question. We thank you for contributing your thoughts and we encourage you to feel free to reach out to our HR department with any questions or concerns regarding the workplace. You may also reach out to me for help at feedback@sunrisemgmt.com.

Conflicting Visions
After my Regional was unjustly terminated my view of the company took a turn. That’s when I decided it was best to move on. The entire portfolio was terminated all within a six month period once the new VP arrived.
Sunrise needs to have a permanent Sunset
This company is a joke. They don't support their employees and they are completely unorganized. I feel like getting anything done was always a task and you had to jump through hoops to get your answers.
Pros
You get a paycheck
Cons
You have to work for that company
Great company
Was a wonderful company to work for. Great work environment management was fair and experienced had great goal and company values had opportunities for advancement.
Great Place to work
Great place to work with an amazing management team that will help you grow. Very fast-paced but a lot of fun. Good work/life balance and great compensation incentives to encourage hard work.
Pros
Amazing management team and great opportunity
Cons
fee management - company does not own very many properties
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Overall bad
Employees had too much internal politics going on. Bad management in the accounting department. High turn around in the staff. Most of the experienced staff stuck together and acted unprofessionally at times with no recourse by management. Lots of favorism.
Benefits
Cons
Bad company management/training
Only if you can Tolerate
This is a fast pace environment. I learned that if your leadership is withholding 411, you may NOT want to get involved. Culture was balanced. The most difficult part of this job was knowing there was/is something very strange going on with onsite staff. There were no bonus'. I enjoyed most that. I had the opportunity to work for Sunrise.
December 5, 2019
Thank you sharing your feedback regarding your experience. While we are wholly wishful that your experience warranted a 5-star rating, we are thankful that you’ve taken the time to share some of your struggles. We appreciate your vulnerability. It would be helpful for us to glean additional information from you in hopes of our further improvement. We encourage you to reach out to our HR department at hr@sunrisemgmt.com to discuss your review. Thank you again and we will you well in your future endeavors.

My First job went from porter to Area maintenance supervisor in 5 years
I loved working there, my first job went from porter to maintenance area supervisor in 5 years wonderful staff and Area supervisor, They have many properties to work, The only down fall is on call 800 units is tough to handle but the money was great I made I made 46 000 maintenance supervisor my first year
Pros
Good money
Cons
On call
Very inovative company
Sunrise is always trying to find the most efficient way to perform job duties. Work/life balance is valued very high and the wellness program is incredible!
Pros
work/live balance, wellness program, inovative
Cons
high stress, management and job backup/training is lacking
June 11, 2019
Thank you so much for contributing your sincere thoughts. The hardworking nature of our team truly something to admire. That admirable nature is outdone only by the innovative skills our talented team members engage to overcome the ever-present challenges of the property management industry. We thank you for recognizing that. We value that satisfaction of our team members highly and your input helps us understand where we are succeeding and where we may need to spend time on improvements. We thank you for choosing to give your time and talents to the Sunrise mission. We wish you much happiness and success in your new position.

word
Go in and make sure everyone shows up and give out there assignment for the day.order parts or call venders to do work.then take care of one of the five pools .walk apartment make sure there move in ready.and a hundred other things on a day to day
Pros
i like to work with my hands
Cons
bad employees
February 13, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We understand that caring for the technical operation of a community and ensuring residents’ apartment homes are in good working order is very rewarding but also has it’s challenges. We appreciate you and the great work that you do. We thank you for contributing some pros and cons to your position and we would love to further discuss your concerns and how we can support you. Please feel free to reach out to your direct supervisor or our Human Resources department at hr@sunrisemgmt.com. We look forward to offering our support.

Customer Experience Specialist
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sunrise Management?
Could improve their processes with better technology
I was super excited about this opportunity in the beginning. I wanted to be able to use my skills and background. Unfortunately the culture was not what I expected and their processes were very outdated (mostly used paper files). They could use technology to make it faster.
Pros
nice people
Cons
overtime, outdated technology
June 11, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback regarding your time with us. It is unfortunate that you did not have a favorable experience within our culture. We take pride in our company culture and making our team members feel like they’re contributing to company achievements as well as having their voices heard. We’ve grown leaps in updating our processes and are innovating more every day. Today we use many technology driven processes and workflows to deliver the best experience to our internal teams and external customers. We also believe work/life balance is important to all our team members. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. Please feel free to reach out to our HR department with any questions or concerns regarding the workplace. You may also reach out to me for help at feedback@sunrisemgmt.com.

Family oriented
Sunrise treats all of their employees as if they really matter. Sunrise has great benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401K and vacation time. They promote from within which I think is great.
Pros
Rent compensation
January 9, 2019
Thank you for sharing your experience at Sunrise Management. We're happy to hear you are enjoying being part of the Sunrise family. It is important for us to invest in the training and development of our team members. We do our best to ensure that our benefits package is comprehesive and competitive. Please feel free to reach out to our HR department with any questions or concerns regarding the workplace. You may also reach out to me for help at feedback@sunrisemgmt.com.

New start up company
Oversee the day to day operation of a 332 units condo association.
Learning to deal with city officials regarding deficiencies within the community.

The company is to recent to provide a thorough review. We will see in another two three years.
Pros
Great regional-always available.
Cons
Too recent-no benefits
Nice people to work with
Worked with a lot of really great people. As properties were sold, they were able to place me at another, although I did go from a full time to part time position and needed to move on for financial reasons, it was a great place to work.
June 11, 2019
Thank you for sharing your experience at Sunrise Management. We're happy to hear you enjoyed being part of the Sunrise family. We wish you the best future, maybe our paths will cross again. Please feel free to reach out to our HR department with any questions or concerns. You may also reach out to me for help at feedback@sunrisemgmt.com.

Customer Experience Specialist
Wonderful work environment, medical ,dental,& vision coverage.
Wonderful work environment with excellent office team. Central location, Medical, Dental,& Vision coverage + excellent pay with growth & development opportunities
Pros
Wonderful benefits
January 9, 2019
Hello and thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at Sunrise Management. It’s awesome to know that are enjoyed your time with us! It is important for us to invest in the training and development of our team members. Rewarding them for their contributions is one of the many ways we show our appreciation. We wish you the best future, maybe our paths will cross again. Please feel free to reach out to our HR department with any questions or concerns regarding the workplace. You may also reach out to me for help at feedback@sunrisemgmt.com.

Great Place to Work, Friendly people all career minded
Excellent Company to work for with Career Goals in mind for all employees. Caring of their employees. Have excellent training programs and awards ceremonies.
Great group of people to work for.
Pros
Numerous Properties
July 2, 2018
Hello and thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at Sunrise Management. It’s awesome to know that you enjoyed your time with us! It is important for us to invest in the training and development of our team members. Rewarding them for their contributions is one of the many ways we show our appreciation. We wish you the best future, maybe our paths will cross again. Please feel free to reach out to our HR department with any questions or concerns regarding the workplace. You may also reach out to me for help at feedback@sunrisemgmt.com.

July 2, 2018

Customer Experience Specialist
Too much demand and stress
Too much demands & stress, the new director of Small Props is full of herself! Wouldn't work for then again. I will miss alot of people I worked with
Benefits
Cons
Director of small props
January 9, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback regarding your time with us. It is unfortunate that you did not have a favorable experience working with one of our managers. We care a great deal about our team members’ experience within our organization and strongly encourage you to reach out to our HR team to provide us more detailed feedback that we could use to improve. Please connect with us at feedback@sunrisemgmt.com. We hope to hear from you soon.

Excellent Company To Work
Excellent Company To Work For
Great President CEO

Excellent Support Staff

Great Workplace Culture

Company Will Continue To Make Its Mark As

They Are A Hard Working Team!
May 8, 2018
Hello and thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at Sunrise Management. We’re so proud to hear that you were happy while working with us! You couldn’t be more right when you say our team is hard working. We’re fortunate to have found so many outstanding individuals who are also fun to be around. Thank you also for mentioning our support team members who are excellent performers and integral in the day-to-day functions of the company. We hope our paths cross again in the future. Please feel free to reach out to our HR department with any questions or concerns regarding the workplace. You may also reach out to me for help at feedback@sunrisemgmt.com.

professional
great people great residents and management, too far from where i live is the only reason i'm interested in a different job. The management is great and the area is beautiful .
Pros
professional
Cons
pay rate
April 25, 2018
We appreciate your kind words. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience as a Sunrise team member. Your feedback regarding the issue of distance is helpful for us to know. We encourage you to discuss the commute with your manager or Human Resources to see if another work site is available. In the event that you do decide to leave, we recommend that you keep in touch with us and watch our job postings for other positions that may be closer to home. If you would like to provide any additional input about your experience, please connect with me at feedback@sunrisemgmt.com.

On Site management means you work 24/7
As an on site manager, you are always on call. I started at this company because I thought there would be career advancement opportunities due to it being a larger company than the one I had been working for. Turned out that wasn't true. Even when I spoke to my manager about career advancement, she put me off. I finally left because was giving too much of my time and not being compensated enough
Pros
No commute. Live on site
Cons
Live on site. On call 24/7 Difficult to take time off
April 13, 2018
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with our company. I concur with you that living on-site as a property manager can be a very challenging and demanding job. We take pride in our company culture and providing the tools our staff need in order to grow. This includes training, coaching, increased responsibilities, and most recently rolling out individual development plans for each team member that elects to participate. It is unfortunate that you didn’t feel these tools were available for your development. In an effort to improve the quality of employment we provide, I would love to speak with you in-depth about your experience, particularly regarding expectations and advancement. Please reach out to me at feedback@sunrisemgmt.com to further discuss your input. Thank you for the time you dedicated to being part of the Sunrise family. We wish you much success in your current and future ventures.

April 12, 2018

Poor management
Management is horrible and hostile. The manager cannot keep people because she is terrible to work for and should not be in the position she has. I am happy to have moved on.
March 15, 2018
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sunrise Management. Our community is ready to answer.