Sunrise Medical Laboratories Employee Reviews in Chantilly, VA

do your job for excellent
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VASeptember 26, 2019
Having something as simple as pool table , and few bags is more than enough. this also gives employees the opportunity to work the company and provid
Pros
the is no free land at work
Cons
short beak from work is joyful and enyo your break
Making a difference
Phlebotomist/Floater-F/T (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VADecember 10, 2018
I Loved working with Sunriser Medical Center R. I day there was alot of fun We had meetings we worked well with everyone. It felt like family while I was there. They made sure you had what you needed to make the day go awesome. Everyone was involved. My time there was short. Each day was a wonderful experience. Working with staff as well as patients was a great joy! The day was spent meaning ful with patients as w ell as co workers. They gave perks and great benefits.We had awesome parties! I loved my time with Sunrise Medical Center I would love to go back anytime!
There are some who believe the workplace is purely a place of work and you’re there to do your
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAFebruary 22, 2018
A lot goes into taking a blood sample. The first thing a phlebotomist must do is correctly identify the patient. If he or she gets the wrong name on the wrong blood sample, it can drastically throw off data and lead to serious miscommunication down.I
Fast paced reference work
Medical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAJanuary 24, 2018
Night shift work with deadline of 7 am which made it stressful at times.I learned a lot in Chemistry and Hematology. Management was good locally but corporate management made poor decisions. Workplace culture was anti science although we worked under scientific principles. The hardest part was finishing. Potlucks were the most enjoyable part.
Pros
Potlucks
Cons
Interminable work
Na
Cytology Preparation Technician (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VADecember 7, 2017
I do not wish to share my opinion of this company. The separation was smooth. My position was relocated to another facility out of state and i did not wish to move out of state.
good place to work
Client Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VASeptember 5, 2017
Fast paced enviorment. Learned about how the clent side of busines sworks
People complaned but dd the job. cleint's were rude though. there is no hard part about the job
purchasing supervisor
Administrative assistant | Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  chantilly, vaJune 21, 2017
I work best with a team or by myself and very busy environment love patient or client interaction . I was always on time , i always was willing to put in overtime and train new hires or extend knowledge of any coworker
Pros
location
Cons
there are none
;
Client Service Rep/ Processor (Former Employee) –  chantilly vaJuly 13, 2015
Duties: Answer multiple phone line system, problem solving\ Issue resolution, provide test information and pricing, receive and dispatch couriers for pick- ups\deliveries, processing of specimens and supply orders, assist sales team and administrators with day to day tasks, contribute to overall success with the company, data entry and other office duties as assigned.
very flexible
(SML)-Client Services Representative (Current Employee) –  ChantillyJune 17, 2015
very flexible, understanding especially workers with children
family oriented, coworkers work in a friendly group. I need more opportunities which the company does not offer
I really loved working at Sunrise, they allowed me to be independent.
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAFebruary 28, 2014
Overall Sunrise was a great place to work. A little slow with payment, not always correct with pay for service.
Pros
consistant work
Cons
milage travel