Sunrise Medical Laboratories Employee Review

View all Sunrise Medical Laboratories reviews

Nice place to work
Phlebotomist Technician (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAFebruary 26, 2019
Nice place to work,nice hours, very convenient. I worked by myself, taking care of a Patient Care Service Center with some occasional assistance.

Hardest part of the job was to take care of send out tests, where instructions for patients and laboratory technicians were unclear, and patients came unprepared (i.e not fasting) for testing.

I enjoyed building relationships with our patients, who came regularly to the laboratory.The company culture was to put patients first, and to treat them like family.
Pros
Close to home, no weekends
Cons
Unclear instructions for send-out tests

Other Sunrise Medical Laboratories Employee Reviews

Very Professional workplace
Medical Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  Hicksville, NYOctober 8, 2019
You will get a lot of consideration and respect specially if you are a Lab Tech. But you will feel more like a factory worker than a healthcare professional.
Go for experience
Specimen Processor (Former Employee) –  Syosset, NYOctober 7, 2019
Go there gain experience. Not the worst place to work. Salary was pretty low I think now they have increased somewhat. Tons of work and overworked employees because they kept firing people for not meeting the quota even though they had a trash way of keeping track of people's numbers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sunrise Medical Laboratories. Our community is ready to answer.