Sunrun

United States11 reviews

Found 11 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,433 reviews
solarsalecommissioncostcoplanethomeownerbranchinstall

Pros/Cons

Entered in Dec 2017 fasted pace at that time. So pretty much was trained in heat of end of month push. Then from Jan to march took over and ran the warehouse with help. But co.e the beginning of April they shut that warehouse down. So was not happy about that especially after I found out a few things.

Pros

My regional manager was great to work with. Other leads were great also.

Cons

Management didnt work with you to resolve problems. Area Supervisor not so much.

Very quick paced and active work environment.

By far the best company I have worked for! Provides great benefits with vacation days also very competitive with pay rates. Frequently offering overtime and double time hours if needed. Great people all throughout the company in all different states. I would most definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for a good job!

Sunrun insights

• Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Trust in colleagues

Terrible

Horrible management, racist, environment is highly toxic, I did not get properly trained until things WENT WRONG months in. Extremely awful job. No no

Work Place

Be prepared to work mandatory long days. I enjoyed the people I worked with. It was at times hard but worth it. It was hard to balance work life with home life working so many hours. If I could, I would go back, I enjoyed it.

Vivint Solar

Working for Vivint Solar was great. I worked my way up to warehouse lead. I over saw an entire warehouse by myself. I gained a family working at Vivint Solar.

– April 4, 2018
We appreciate the time you took to leave us feedback. Our organization takes a lot of pride in being an employee-centric culture and we are happy to hear that you recognized some of those things while you were here. Our culture also rewards people who are invested in performance and accountability. If you have anything that you would like to share with us, please email us at feedback@vivintsolar.com.

Hard company to work for

You are at the mercy of the OM and install crews. If they have a job schedule you must provide warehouse support on weekends and holidays. Hardly no bonus unless you go above and beyond and that does not even get recognized sometimes. Pay increase does not reflect your labor.

Cons

Work 6 - 7 days a week

– February 21, 2018
Thank you for taking the time and sharing. Hard work and strong work ethics from our employees helps us be a leader in the residential solar company. We reward these characteristics with competitive pay and great benefits. We encourage you to reach out to us at feedback@vivintsolar.com to find solutions to the challenges that you may be encountering.

Run away

beware Of the warehouse. management sucks never keep their end of their bargain. No salary raises. They lead you on but never keep their promises. They do layoffs to cut corners and hire cheaper waged workers. Management is poor and no room for growth. Good for a temporary job bad for long term career wise. Stay away from this place

Pros

unlimted over time

Cons

broken promises, poor management, No bonuses, No growth, horrible benefits

– February 22, 2018
We appreciate you taking the time for leaving us feedback about your experience here; we value the opinions of our current/former employees. Our goal is to cultivate a transparent culture that inspires innovation. We expect a lot from our leadership, and our vetting process for our managers is well thought out. Our industry shifts and changes rapidly, and we have to be agile as an organization. It is disappointing to hear that your experience with us didn't work out. If there are any other things that you would like to share with us, please email us directly at feedback@vivintsolar.com.

overall rating for company is unsatifactory

A typical day at work can sometimes be very demanding and often overwhelming with 2 people.I learned that management can not be trusted, workplace structure gives an employee an uncomfortable feeling cause often you are held accountable for things which are out of your control, the hardest part of the job is being held accountable for parts which others have control of,the most enjoyable part of the job is knowing for sure that you gave it your all

Pros

being in charge of the warehouse

Cons

benefits were adequate

Excellent company to work for but has some opportunities

Daily is getting crews ready for there job assignments. Preparing inventory for following day. Delivery of Merchandise and/or shipment. Vehicle Management Tool Management Conduct audits-bi and end of month

Pros

Healthcare, incentives

Cons

Diversity, Leadership

Labor driven workplace

This is the company I started at in the solar industry, I learned all the parts and equipment that went into everyday jobs. I met a lot of cool friends through this company, and had fun while working proficiently.

Pros

Forklift training

Cons

Hourly Pay insufficient

green conscience company

 Prepared work orders and materials for installation  Conducted month end inventory audits in compliance to company policies  Responsible for all material and equipment ordering  OSHA and forklift certified  Responsible for maintaining a safe working environment  Responsible for all fleet maintenance including service and updating paperwork I learned the ins and out of the materials for solar installation

Pros

healthcare benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sunrun. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 15%
In the Top 15% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Sunrun.
Powered byComparably