SUNSET MANOR Employee Review

View all SUNSET MANOR reviews

Used to be a good place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Guin, ALMarch 21, 2017
I worked here for over 3 years. I loved my job, and loved coming to work for more than 2 years. Unfortunately the workplace environment became very poor from management down. It seemed like a lot of employees were trying to get other employees in trouble constantly. Management even went after a few people. Very unprofessional and made the workplace environment unfriendly and uncomfortable. Constantly watching your back and looking to see who was working before you left for work is no way to have to try to make a living. Before the shift or change or whatever happened, you couldn't ask for a better job. I would no doubt still be working here if things had not went downhill.

Other SUNSET MANOR Employee Reviews

Bullies
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Canton, ILMay 15, 2019
Management doesnt have control of most of their employees. They do as they please and are very rude to new employees. Therefore, they constantly work short staffed because it can become very stressful when working with rude and disrespectful people.
Great Co-workers
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Guin, ALAugust 2, 2018
Great work environment, awesome people to work with. Staff always greet you with a positive attitude, and will go above and beyond for their residents.
Pros
Free meals

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SUNSET MANOR. Our community is ready to answer.