SUNSET MANOR Employee Review

View all SUNSET MANOR reviews

Low moral
Health Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Innisfail, ABMarch 28, 2014
Each day is met with a smile. All my co-workers are very dedicated but most lack compassion. I learn from my residents every day whether it be personal or medical. But I get upset when I hear them tell me stories or being rushed or forced to do things. When complaints are reported nothing gets done. I just keep apologizing to them about my co-workers professionalism.
The most enjoyable part of my job is to see the Residents smile or laugh. If I can make them feel loved and cared for them I feel I have done my job. It is about them. Making them feel important and wanted. And not treat it like it is 'Just a J.O.B'.
Pros
spending time with Residents
Cons
moral, lack of compassion

Other SUNSET MANOR Employee Reviews

Bullies
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Canton, ILMay 15, 2019
Management doesnt have control of most of their employees. They do as they please and are very rude to new employees. Therefore, they constantly work short staffed because it can become very stressful when working with rude and disrespectful people.
Great Co-workers
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Guin, ALAugust 2, 2018
Great work environment, awesome people to work with. Staff always greet you with a positive attitude, and will go above and beyond for their residents.
Pros
Free meals

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SUNSET MANOR. Our community is ready to answer.