SunSmart Windows and Doors

SunSmart Windows and Doors Employee Reviews

United States10 reviews
Best. I learned lots in such a pleasant setting. Your coworkers help out, definitely, on networking. The work opportunity really keeps happy employees. Really enjoyed.
Really would not recommend this company. No masks, no social distancing in the office. Texas is under a mandatory mask order. I have lost two friends due to covid it is serious. I would not work for them or do any business with them. Same on you.
Pros
Cons
Failed to take the pandemic seriously
The team of management will equip you with the resources you need to succeed. Their number one goal is to help you succeed. They give you a script, that if you take the time to learn it, you will do extremely well. They will teach you how to be a great salesman.
My experience with this company was 90% negative and the 10% positive was being able to joke with co-workers about the other 90%. Average workday consisted of not being paid until we were out in the territory, after anywhere between 30 minutes to 2 hours commuting, working all day with very short breaks, and getting abandoned by the company van if we happened to ride out together. We would be forced to stay out very late, often times until after dark, until we reached a certain number of appointments, no matter the weather. There were plenty of other issues working for this company, but you are best just staying away.
SunSmart offer entry level sales associates to thrive and prosper from specialized situational training and mentoring. The company allows aspiring sales people to receive the start they need to turn a dream into a career.
Pros
Flexible hours. Good pay incentives.
Official response from SunSmart Windows and Doors
August 12, 2019
Thank you for the great comment and review!! We are currently looking for both entry level "aspiring" sales people AND seasoned sales professionals so feel free to tell folks you know to keep an eye on this page for the latests job postings!! Again, thank you for taking time to comment!!
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
A great job for confident, self-motivated people who love conversation! Seriously awesome work fam vibes. We work hard, and play harder. The training will change your perspective, and empower you to set and exceed big goals; professional or personal. The owner and the managers are very kind, understanding & encouraging, they really listen to and care about what the employees have to say. The pay is great, and I love that I get to determine how much my time is worth.
What’s awesome about it is if ya need help everyone is there to help everyone because team work makes the dream work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pros
Quality work
Cons
I don’t have any
Having knowing the owner 11+ years, I can attest to the overall character and integrity by which he runs his business.

He has a bottom line as does any CEO but one difference is a true heart-felt desire to see other succeed and grow in both their professional lives as well as personal.

The atmosphere is fast-paced when working but there is not a micro-management of everything that goes on. Much of the accountability to succeed is on the shoulders of those who work for the company but the tools are readily there to take advantage of. There is also a great training program available for both in-office and at-home learning.
Pros
Team atmosphere, great training avail and income potential
Cons
Schedule must be somewhat flexible due to customer oriented business.
This is by far the best job I have ever had. Everyone here is incredibly positive and it’s just an amazing atmosphere every day that I come into work. If you are looking for a job that is worth crawling out of bed for everyday, this is definitely the one!
The owner truly cares about his employees and wants everyone to succeed. This is a company that listens to its employees! We have a family atmosphere and there are definitely opportunities to grow.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at SunSmart Windows and Doors. Our community is ready to answer.
SunSmart Windows and Doors Reviews by Location