Sales incentive environment, micro managing behavior, tremendous pressure on branch managers to self produce, unrelenting conference calls.
Cold calls all day and even some nights to pressure clients to open products, You must be able to set appointments daily a min of 3 and pray clients can come in to open them because a Suntrust has stopped the sales by phone since the WF scandal.
It is the best work environment I have ever been apart of.
Great work environment and much respect to any culture.
The work environment is intense, fast paced.
Very laid back work environment with strong leadership and great team environment.
The environment and culture used to be more team oriented. At the end, it became more cutthroat. I do not believe that is the fault of all of SunTrust management. Unfortunately, 1 bad apple can truly spoil the bunch.
Not a happy environment when I was there
Due to the high sales goals, it is very stressful, otherwise it would be a great place to work. My teammates are all great people.
The work culture at SunTrust is not one that was suitable for me. I enjoyed my years of service there, but would rather not be a return hire.
- How are the working hours at SunTrust?25 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at SunTrust?17 people answered
- What was the aptitude test like?16 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at SunTrust? What are the steps along the wa…16 people answered
- What is the interview process like at SunTrust?14 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at SunTrust?13 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of SunTrust about how to improve it?13 people answered
- If you were to leave SunTrust, what would be the reason?12 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at SunTrust?12 people answered
- Dress code11 people answered