SunTrust

SunTrust Employee Review

Retail is good; call center not recommended.
Mortgage Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, North CarolinaMay 21, 2015
The Charlotte, NC office is horrible. Management has zero people skills and creates unnecessary turnover. If management set aside their ego, and actually empowered their staff, it would grow exponentially, as there really are some talented people in the Charlotte office; unfortunately, most of the talent leaves, and newbies come in green and ready to work, only to find out they are misinforming consumers of delivery times, locks, closing, etc.

SunTrust get it together! Consumers end up suffering in the end. I'd go with a local broker like Primary Residential Mortgage in Fort Mill, SC. or related. They are way more competitive and give wonderful service.
Pros
Gym downstairs
Cons
Negative and hostile environment

Other SunTrust Employee Reviews

Management is horrible
Mortgage Closer 3/Shipper/Funder/CSR (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 16, 2020
Mangers were rude, disrespectful and non motivating. They have no respect at all for the employees and family life. They would force you to work extended hours with no notice even if you had plans after work hours. I was scheduled for a hysterectomy and the day before my surgery while I was having to fas...kept me there until 9 pm that night. No respect at all!
Pros
Great benifits
Cons
Horrible working conditions and rude management staff
overall good place to work but some employees had problems with Management
Underwriter III (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 16, 2020
was a good place to work but Management changes made it difficult for some/ I was unable to get a raise for 3 years due to salary cap. was able to work at home 3-4 days per week - I like that they encourage volunteer work in the community

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SunTrust. Our community is ready to answer.

51.1K
41.3K
31.1K

Ratings from women

2.9InHerSight Score

2.7Personal Development

3.3Career Opportunities

2.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight