Super Duper Publications Employee Review

View all Super Duper Publications reviews

Great work environment
Customer Service Representative/ Sales (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJanuary 22, 2014
Start my day going through email comments left on website the import our web order. Then contact customers based on their needs. Management is very good but owners are not the best. Hardest part of my job is coming up with new ideas to help generate money for the company, like new promotions and deals. The most enjoyable part of my day is talking with the customers and getting their feedback.

Other Super Duper Publications Employee Reviews

The Castle Explains It All
Kitting/Packing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 28, 2016
Working for Super Duper Publications has been one of the best learning experiences I could have ever asked for! Working in a castle everyday along side the King and Queen with my fellow Prince and Princesses, Super Duper provides a fun and energetic work environment! Working in an office of this magnitude is something not everyone will get to experience but I am beyond thankful I have had the opportunity to work for such a loving family business!
Great job for my bilingual experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCFebruary 7, 2016
It help me learn more about kids with educational disabilities and how to learn more about products that are specifically made to improve their every day activities
Pros
Dealing with customers
Cons
Job security can be questionable