Super Duper Publications Employee Review

View all Super Duper Publications reviews

Productive and fun work place with pool tables!
Sales Assistant (Inside Sales Representative) (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCFebruary 3, 2014
Clock in 5-10 minutes early. Start morning by checking voice messages and emails. Reply back to emails and voice messages. Attend morning meeting. Then began to sale and issue quotes. Take an hour break with fun co-workers. Attend more meeting and then back to making sales and quotes.
Pros
Hour breaks, Pool tables, massage chairs, paid holidays.
Cons
No health care.

Other Super Duper Publications Employee Reviews

The Castle Explains It All
Kitting/Packing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 28, 2016
Working for Super Duper Publications has been one of the best learning experiences I could have ever asked for! Working in a castle everyday along side the King and Queen with my fellow Prince and Princesses, Super Duper provides a fun and energetic work environment! Working in an office of this magnitude is something not everyone will get to experience but I am beyond thankful I have had the opportunity to work for such a loving family business!
Great job for my bilingual experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCFebruary 7, 2016
It help me learn more about kids with educational disabilities and how to learn more about products that are specifically made to improve their every day activities
Pros
Dealing with customers
Cons
Job security can be questionable