Superior Body Shop Employee Reviews

Great Customer Service
Secretary/Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Carlos, CASeptember 26, 2013
Superior Body Shop stays by their excellent customer service. They make sure each customer is satisfied with their work. It was such an enjoyable place to work at because the managers and co-workers are so friendly and helpful with you. It was a comfortable environment. I learned to always make the customers happy at all times. It was enjoyable being able to help customers and make them happy at the end of the day.
Very Productive
Office Manager/ Receptionist /Secretary (Former Employee) –  San Carlos, CADecember 7, 2012
They got the job done and it was always done well. I started at 7:30am and had customers flowing through the door by 7:45. The day was always at a fast paced. I learned to use different computer programs that I had never knew about. The hard part but manageable part was having 12 different phone lines ringing at the same time and having to remember who was on which line for what reason! I enjoyed my coworkers, everyone was very caring.
Pros
meet people from big companies
Cons
worked saturdays

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Superior Body Shop. Our community is ready to answer.

Superior Body Shop Reviews by Location