Superior Chevrolet Employee Reviews

Under new mangement
New Car Salesman (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, NJMay 15, 2018
When I was working at this particular dealership it was in the proses of new management? Therefore there was poor staffing poor management and even poor inventory!
SR Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Decatur, GAMarch 6, 2018
I would have stayed there good pay but manger at that time was harassment . The pass managedment after 8 years was great but a new manager was hired and was harassing me so I left
Pros
Can make a career
Cons
Bad management
Great
Business Department Representative (Former Employee) –  Decatur, GAFebruary 15, 2018
I really enjoyed my time there!! The employees are very supportive, and I learned a lot about the industry. It is a great place to work. I will urge people to continue shopping with them.
Will not recommend to anyone!
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Decatur, GAJanuary 10, 2018
You will always think that everyday is your last day working for this company! I wouldn't recommend working at Superior Chevrolet in Decatur, Ga. to my worst enemy!!!!! There is no sense of job security!
Pros
Demo
Cons
You will always think that everyday is your last day!
Very stressfull environment
Sales & Finance Manager (Former Employee) –  Decatur, GAJanuary 8, 2018
Dealer needs stronger relevant advertising to be able to compete with other dealers in the city. Ownership is really really old fashioned and has to really make some changes to continue to survive.
Pros
Closed on Sundays
Cons
7:30am meetings
A good place to work and make money
Sales & Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Decatur, GASeptember 20, 2017
In the beginning of a day at work, I make the most calls possible in order to bring customer in and sell them a car. If this doesn't work, I stay outside waiting for the customers who walk in to the dealership. I also learned how to build a good relationship with everyone. The management is really poor. And this makes the workplace culture unbearable to live in. The hardest part of the job is when sometimes I spend the whole day without making a sale, this annoys me.
Pros
Free Lunches On Saturdays
Cons
Loved working with the public.
Salesman (Former Employee) –  Decatur, GASeptember 7, 2017
I loved working for superior Chevrolet. I learned how to sell cars and tackle any issue with a customer, through there training program. I loved working with the public and meeting new people. I also had a good experience with management and loved the way they helped me be positive and progress through the art of selling a car.
Pros
Great staff, very supportive bunch of people.
Cons
Sometime you dont get a sell and if you have a off customer base then some days you don't get paid.
Great Company and Great People
Director of Finance and Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Decatur, GAAugust 2, 2017
Superior Chevrolet has long term employees that are dedicated and good at what they do. They are the best group of people you could ever work with. They offer great benefits and competitive wages. You could not work for a better company.
Pros
Best group of people you will ever work with
laid back envrinent
Automotive Technician (Current Employee) –  Conway, ARJune 5, 2017
I feel like management only cares about their own salaries, and if you are not one to party and drink with them at after work functions you are subject to a different set of rules.
very little support for employees
Automotive Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Decatur, GAApril 4, 2017
little support for employees ,and the equipment is worn out, and dangers to use, the dealer does not repair, or replace broken equipment the employees have to repair it if they need to use it!
Pros
its a job
Cons
no support from dealer
loved the experience as a sales consultant
Sales Expert (Former Employee) –  Decatur, GAFebruary 18, 2017
This was a great place to be , The hours were great so was the people and management. There i gained many of my knowledge of the sales industry and conduct.
Pros
excellent workplace
Cons
decent pay
Average dealership. Nothing particularly awesome!
Senior Sales / Closer (Former Employee) –  Decatur, GAFebruary 11, 2017
I think that the owner does a good job of trying different things out to get better results. The desk was not particularly aggressive and neither was the finance team, so i do believe that costs me some deals.

I did experience some unfair treatment that resulted in termination, so I don't feel good about that...obviously! I would have appreciated the Owner or HR taking interest in the outburst from management, but I guess that's not how they do business.
Pros
Small store environment...if you need to learn the business in a less aggressive environment
Cons
Non-aggressive Desk and Finance Department. Not particularly good at managing internal matters.
Not the best place to work
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARFebruary 3, 2017
You meet a lot rude customers and also have to put up with a lot of disrespect from co-workers. they try to cheat you out your pay or blow your deals by running customers off with too high of numbers without budging.
Cons
Not stable
Service Manager
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  ArkansasJanuary 6, 2017
Open the store and prepare the Warranty Claims for payment, process daily deposit from prior day. Spend time greeting customers in the service lane, and dispatching all the work.
Fun and productive atmosphere
SCANNING CLERK (Former Employee) –  Decatur, GAJuly 10, 2016
A typical day at Superior was fast paced, up to beat and fun. Always stayed busy with in and out customers who enjoyed coming to get our business.
Pros
discount on cars and building a new friendship with customers
Cons
n/a
Interesting Work Place
Lot Porter (Current Employee) –  Conway, AROctober 21, 2015
Job is a learning curve, I learn more about my job responsibility everyday but its an experience I can put on a resume. Great people to work with, and good benefits
Pros
Discounts on pre-owned cars
Cons
Heat, Cold, Rain, Snow, Sleet, doesn't matter you will still work in all conditions
Very hostile work environment
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARSeptember 19, 2015
I was only at Superior Chevrolet for a few months but found it to be a very intense and hostile work environment. All problems were considered due to the sales staff and not the product or management.
Pros
Cons
Every aspect of it.
enjoyed working here
Express Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARFebruary 10, 2014
Truly enjoyed working here, tech's were great, all staff members were always helpful and supportive. Great team work in effect
Pros
team work
Fast paced
Financial Assistant (Former Employee) –  KansasFebruary 2, 2014
Great management, fast paced. Month end was always fun. My co-workers were very well informed, and knew their job .
Great experience
Mickey Glover, Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Conway, AROctober 8, 2013
It is a good and fun place to work and make good money. Learned how to interact with people better. Hardest part of job is getting people to come on the lot.