Superior Resource Group Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
I like working at this comany
Hand Packer (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIJune 5, 2018
When the 1 st day I working at this company very relaxing job it was great people too work with and a Superior was GREAT got work and different areas on the plant
Pros
30 mins Lunch breaks & 10 min break
Cons
Life insurance
August 23, 2018

Greetings! We appreciate you taking the time to review Superior Resource Group on Indeed. We strive to provide our valued employees with an excellent work experience and it sounds like we met your expectations. We hope that you will return to Superior Resource Group one day - as you know we are always hiring.

Great team of professionals
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WIMarch 15, 2018
The team at Superior Resource Group were instrumental in helping me find a direct hire position with a well known company in the Green Bay area. I am pleased with my experience and feel very fulfilled in my new role. Thank you SRG!
March 19, 2018

Thank you for providing Superior Resource Group with a 5-star review on Indeed. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear of your great experience with our team.

just place you in a job
Electrical Technician (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIMarch 8, 2018
seems like they don't care what you ask for in a job they just want to place you. sent me on inerviews to places that when i was told in the interview what the job was it was nothing close to what i said i wanted
March 15, 2018

Greetings! We appreciate your feedback. We care about all of our employees and candidates and want everyone to have a great experience with our team. It sounds like we did not provide you with the best experience and for that we apologize. We welcome the opportunity to discuss this matter with you further. Please contact our Director of Talent Acquisition at 866.672.2677.

hot and itchy
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIOctober 24, 2017
I loved the people i worked with and the job was not very hard at all. the reason why i quit is because i could not handle the insulation. It was also hot in the building. I can handle hot but not when it's mixed with insulation. The insulation was stuck in my hands.
Pros
friendly co workers, great supervisor
Cons
insulation
March 15, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide Superior Resource Group with a 5-star review on Indeed. We value your feedback and use every review as an opportunity for training and feedback to our internal team. We understand that laborer positions can sometimes be challenging, we want you to know that we appreciate you and all you did for SRG while working with us. We hope you will come back to work with us one day...we are always hiring.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Superior Resource Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Superior Resource Group Reviews by Location