Superior Employee Reviews

son empresas muy reconocidas
Dara Rian (Former Employee) –  Dallas TexasApril 16, 2018
Aprendí mucho, son empresas con muchas bases y con un gran equipo de trabajo.
Pros
muchas oportunidades de crecimiento
Cons
estan en otros paises y/o ciudades.
Ability to earn
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYApril 14, 2018
Working for Superior provided an opportunity to basically write your own paychecks. Employees were eventually paid per call. The more calls received, the more money you can earn.
Productive work space
Restorer (Current Employee) –  Saint Cloud, FLMarch 31, 2018
Working for superior restoration has been a good experience, I have learned lots of stuff that certainly will help me out to accomplish my next projects in life
Superior Group was ok to work for
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Elma, NYMarch 30, 2018
I worked as a contact employee for superior. I loved working for the company I was contracted to.

I was a assemble/technician. I did braising and building of torque motors.
Pros
loved the work I was doing
Cons
contract employee
Great place to work for and advance within the company.
Co - Owner (Former Employee) –  Elk Grove Village, ILFebruary 7, 2018
I have been part of this company for 15 years, and it's truly a company that appreciates hard work and commitment. If you have the will to work hard, this company is the place to be recognized.
Pros
401 plan
Cons
Fast pace.
Not my cup of tea.
Assembly technician (Former Employee) –  Tigard, ORFebruary 5, 2018
Okay if you enjoy working in a Clean room. Didn't enjoy changing my password weekly, wearing all the clean room clothes and a colored hard hat, and dealing with the attitudes of supervisors. Obviously they aren't happy people to be talking about you with other people, instead of directly with you. Don't waist your time here.
Pros
Not working there.
Cons
Working there.
No security
General Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 22, 2018
Day started at 6 am and sometimes ended at 10 pm. Trouble shooting constantly with problems from workers. Customer complaints constant. All about paying low wages to shilled installers.
Ambiente de trabajo divertido, interesante y eficiente
Brand Associate (Current Employee) –  Barceloneta, PRJanuary 18, 2018
Considero que la empresa le da un buen servicio a la gente de una manera calida y eficaz.
Pros
Ninguno
Cons
Ninguno
Good to get your foot in the door.
Crew (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 8, 2018
You come in, check your rig, wait for calls. It's not challenging, sometimes it's hard to get a chance to stop for food it you're having a busy day. Usually end up working past your off time.
fine
Barista/ Server (Former Employee) –  Duluth, MN 55802November 27, 2017
A good place to work. I learned a ton working here. It had a good flow of customers. Parking was awful eight dollars a day. It had good views and stuff.
Pros
flexible
Cons
not enough hours
Deli leader
Leader/Meat (Former Employee) –  El Monte, CANovember 17, 2017
Learned a lot running a cash regerster to leader in deli I learned how business sales can do if u push right products and have full stock items .i say I was impressed how I was chosen to be apart of a management team leaders .love my customers they made my job better to know I assist a customer needs.
Pros
Taco party
Good place to work if you love challenges
Operator (Former Employee) –  Tarboro, NCNovember 15, 2017
Was a great place to work family like atmosphere allot of cross training if you so desired , high turnover rate for Plant Managers. And very family oriented.
Production Associate
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZNovember 3, 2017
Prep and wash package and handle Cathodes next stage also trained in beveling and Step
Height process. Clean Room Area
Supervisor and trainers were great
Pros
Environment
Cons
I was a temp
Manipulation
Chimney Sweep (Former Employee) –  Lombard, ILOctober 19, 2017
Sworn to silence by various confidentiality "documents". I'm not sure what else I am allowed to say beyond that. I have adopted some intriguing and hard learned lessons from my work experience. I know it will become beneficial at some point.
Pros
Some excellent co-workers, learning/work experience
Cons
Every other aspect of the job
Very Demanding
Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Louisville, MSOctober 12, 2017
This job was very demanding and I found myself working long hours. I had a break when I was deployed to Iraq and they didn't take that very well. They had problems and after the legal date they layed me off.
Fast paced
Advocate (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSSeptember 7, 2017
Assisting customers, making reservations, etc. On phone 8 hrs. daily, Very diversified company. Learned how to handle stressful situations. Working closely with other departments.
Unorganized and could use more supervisors
Mover (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 29, 2017
The company at times can be a bit unorganized. The company does not reach its full potential considering I feel that it doesn't have enough management/supervisors working along side coworkers, this allows the workers to take advantage of one another and enables people to do whatever they want instead of putting their full focus and effort into the job at hand.
Pros
Traveling to different locations, long break, friendly environment
Cons
Poor customer service, lack of management, lack of organization, lack of promptness
Productive and fun place to work.
Jr Corporate trainer (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 27, 2017
A typical work day at Superior was full of life whenever i walked through the door! The atmosphere is amazingly refreshing! The training is definitely fulfilling and relaxed, move at your own pace but with hast..lol. The management are compassionately involved with everyone who wants to make it! They are with you every step of the way. SBS has its own style with a kickass flow. The hardest part for ME was putting in the work at a high consistent level. But can DEFINITELY can be done because there will be motivation set by example all around you everyday you work!! So don't get discouraged. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was the people i engaged with each day. Our entire team was so full of life and energy like no other i've encountered in a workplace; as well as meeting new people everyday! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED WORKING AT SUPERIOR!!!!!
Work not filtered
File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARAugust 24, 2017
Work not filtered well between departments. Management had poor communication among its employees. Hardest part of the job was running around trying to find all the pieces of a puzzle to put together in every client's folder.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Poor Management Communication, Poor Department Communication
greg
Store Clerk/Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 14, 2017
Forklift Operator: drive and control the forklift to transport heavy goods around the airport. Load and unload luggage, heavy boxes and cartridges on to these steel bars, carry it to designated places and unload them off. Lifting a minimum of 100 lbs
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Superior. Our community is ready to answer.