Superlative RM

• Fair pay for job
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Supportive environment

A Superlative experience.

I've worked many different call centers in my years. Throughout all of them, a sense of appreciation and expectation has never actually felt honest and sincere. That is, until I started my time here. You know the saying that most call centers spout about "you're not just a number here"? Superlative RM is the first call center I've worked for that I've actually felt that, in a positive way. Sure, of course, your metrics are tied to your performance and what not, but that's to be expected of any job, and you'll get noticed in positive ways the better you perform. I walk in the doors each morning, and the management team greats us with thunderous energy that feels genuine. I appreciate that, even if I'm not a morning person. I haven't been here long enough to see my own personal advancement or growth happen yet, but I've been assured that through performance, that will happen. Benefit of the doubt given, but we shall see. The environment generated here is one of positivity and uplifting spirits. If someone isn't performing well, there is no derision or detriment, there is only advice, encouragement, and comradery. I think the most telling thing is that in the morning, I don't think to myself "...ugh, I have work today. maybe I could call out." One thing of note is the expectations. If you don't perform well enough, but the management team can see clearly that you are trying your hardest? They will assist in whatever way possible to help you. They help those who help themselves, so to speak.I am content to work here, and could see myself working here for a long time. -

Pros

Fair pay, structure, positive environment.

Cons

I have to wear a collared shirt EVERY day? (its a joke, not a real con.)

Winner attitudes with energy through the roof

This environment is nothing but great energy. The employees are all here to give 100% This is a winning team with nothing but room to grow and show your skill. If you can’t hold yourself to be accountable and responsible this isn’t the job for you.

Pros

Hr lunches

Productive work enviroent

A typical day at superlative is a lot of fun! Its honestly a lot exciting when you walk in the door and everyone is very energetic and the people here are very nice and constantly trying to get you better as a person and in the career. The hardest part of the job I would say is maitaining a voice for the consumers all day and staying at a fast pace when making calls to consumers.

Pros

Hour lunch break

Cons

Getting off work at 5 pm

Very chill and money motivated team

I have been an employer here since beginning of march I'd say that a typical day at work would be to come in and be money motivated to start the day. I learned how to be more confident in myself and take risks, I worked in food industry for about 5 n half years and I would of never thought or seen myself having my own work desk handling business as a debt collector. I just knew I needed to push myself out there more and I end up enjoying working here. The management team here is very cool and understanding with certain situations they always show they are always there to motivate and always help out when stuck in a very hard situation, id say from previous employers these got to be the most understanding ones I ever met. I dont feel uncomfortable or nervous to work or feel brought down from anyone. The work place culture here is very nice , so many beautiful different cultures mixed in as one strong team just ready to make money and always staying positive. The hardest part of job id say when consumers on the phone wouldnt want to cooperate with us making it a very difficult time for myself because I always like a good outcome in the end that would also benefit me because it helps me out with my daily goals some days I struggle on it and not reaching, but it gives me motivation for the next day to come back harder.The most enjoyable part of this job is the vibes here is immaculate, everyone here seems so supportive and everyone is just money motivated. I usually go by work vibes from coworkers and see if I really would stay here and work. But honestly id say I love what I do -

Pros

Get to earn bonuspay check ontop of paycheck

Cons

15 Min breaks feels like 5 mins

Positive Work Environment

Probably one of the best jobs I have had. Management is very upbeat and helpful. Everything you work hard for is acknowledged. There is much room to grow within and it's all possible as long as you put forth your best efforts. This is not the job for you if you are lazy and call out a lot. In every way possible we are a team here. Management is awesome here. I come to work every day knowing it's gonna be a good day and it's pretty fun too. I'd rate 10/10 for satisfaction.

Share your experience

Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.

Positive working environment

As someone whos never done collections before, I was surprised at how much fun we have throughout the day. The energy in the room is contagious. Everyone is uplifting. Management is always present and ready to help you close a deal. Hour long lunch is great. There is a learning curve to collections but here its quick because of the skilled people on our team.

Pros

bonuses, wheel spins

Cons

vulgar consumers

Great workplace environment, pushing each other to improve daily

This company is great, they care about you as long as you care about them. A team environment where everyone pushes each other to better themselves and the company. Type of job you have to show up wanting to work. There is no "free lunch" at this company, the work you put in will be reflected in your paycheck.

Pros

managment willing to work with you if you put forth the effort

Cons

work day hours, wish we could start sooner in the day

Great place to “sell” with or without experience.

Their scripts are fantastic and because the training was thorough if you just stick to their scripts, the “Superlative Way” you’ll find that it’s actually easier than it seems to be a successful collector.

Pros

Fun competition and exciting energy

Cons

Some mean customers, would like to get home earlier

Productive welcoming environment

SuperlativeRM has been a positive work environment since I’ve been here. Management is very helpful and encouraging. Punctuality is highly valued here. Ability to grow in this company is achievable if you work hard and don’t miss time.

Pros

Management, coworkers, ability to grow

Cons

Not many paid days off

Very supportive management

Great place to work whether you’ve worked in collections before or not. Has super supportive management as well as trainers; They really care about giving you all the tools you need in order to be successful.

Pros

Great work environment

Cons

It’s collections, nobody you call likes you :)

Jobs at Superlative RM

See more jobs

Great place to work.

SRM provides a great work environment with an extraordinary management team that ensures my success with the company. Company offers great benefits, hourly pay, and monthly incentives as well.

Pros

1 hour lunches, monthly incentives.

High energy positive environment

Superlative RM is hands down one of my favorite places I've ever worked at! We work in a very positive atmosphere and our management team has exceeded my expectations completely! I enjoy coming to work every single day and I don't think I've ever been able to say that about any of my previous jobs. AMAZING workplace!!

Pros

great break times, hands on training, continuous support

Cons

cant use coffee machines due to covid :(

Fresh take on collections

The staff is very friendly. Everyone at this company believes in hard work. This agency thankfully has been quite refreshing after experience elsewhere—I would highly recommend this agency to prospective employees familiar and unfamiliar with the collection industry.

Pros

Hour lunch, we listen to music, every day is something new

Cons

Nothing outside of the normal spectrum of cons that come with collections

Never work here!

These are the most unprofessional people I have ever met. They try to put on a good show but you see their true colors pretty quickly. They have other employees treat you badly. They even tell you if they personally don't like you they will have them treat you bad so you quit. How professional is that? That was what i was told my second day of training!!!! The worst place I have ever worked for. The job itself is fun and easy. But trying to get through your day with the management is not easy. They yell at you make you feel like your a piece of cr*p and play favorites. From day one I had a bad feeling about these people I should have left then and trusted my instincts. Just trying to save others the time, look for another job. This place is horrible. I still can't think of everything that happened there without getting super upset. I've never been treated so poorly.

Pros

Cons

Management, owner, owners son, no women in Management, hostile work environment

Official response from Superlative RM

January 14, 2021
We are sorry to hear about your experience at Superlative. We have three core values in order to create the exceptional work environment as seen from many reviews here. 1) Attendance 2) Punctuality and 3) Positive Attitude to sustain the culture we create. In a production based business those are of the utmost importance. We are always looking at ways to improve, and hope you find happiness in your future endeavors.

Positive and Healthy Environment.

I have been at Superlative Rm a little over a month. I have found myself at a workplace where I am respected by Managers and Co-workers. I get the help I need when I ask and when they see me struggling. They have the same values as I do. It's a great feeling to be part of this team, and excited to see what the New Year will bring.

Pros

15 min break every 2 hrs, have 1 hr for Lunch, Office is located in a Safe atmosphere.

Fun, positive and hard-working environment

Great place to work, love the work Schedule manager help out a lot and work on how you be can more successful. Very positive Environment. You learn how to understand people situations and you can keep them calm and how to work with them to come up with solutions.

Pros

Learn how to understand people what they are going through

Good Atmosphere, Great Manager, and Fun

I can do the job I love every day, got dedicated support from managers. My coworkers are funny and enthusiastic. The company's culture help creates a positive and dynamic working environment.

Pros

Good atmosphere, best manager, good coworker.

Fun workplace

This company is amazing, and you actually look forward to coming into work everyday. Everyone here is so welcoming and make you feel comfortable. The manager and supervisors are so helpful and Are always there whenever you need them. They’re very understanding and overall I don’t have anything negative to say it’s a very fun environment.

Become more than what you are

They only want A+ employee's and if you'r coachable show up to work and have a good attitude you will earn your place to stand next to them I mean we have a freaking spin wheel 😂

Pros

High energy productive-criticism feeling of self worth

Cons

People in your life don't understand why you're so happy all the time

Best Work Environment

● OverallI’ve worked in a wide range of jobs and this is by far the best work environment I’ve been in. The managers are good at understanding different people learn different ways and adjust their teaching styles accordingly. Also the best group of coworkers I’ve had.

This place is amazing!!

Honestly, one of the best places I've ever worked. This job is not for everyone. If you want a high energy good atmosphere place to work this it for you. Everyday I come into work excited, energized and ready to go. Managers get you pumped up and excited to work.

Pros

Pay, management, incentives

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Superlative RM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

• Superlative RM
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?