Superlative RM

Superlative RM Employee Reviews

United States71 reviews

energyivemonthteamenvironmenthighlunchmanager

Productive and fun workplace

This company has a very productive yet engaging workplace. Management is very hands on in teaching new employees what they need to know. I’ve learned a lot from working here.

Good: a lot of work available, Bad: No medical insurance or benefits.

The production rate is exuberant. Works quickly with reassurance that comsumers matters are resolved at the moment it is inferred. Associates are motivating one another, and strategizing consistently on how to improve, where to improve, and have we improved, to continue as an honest company.

Superlative RM insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Miserable

The positive, motivating excitement shown during interview process turned into the complete opposite after day two of being hired. You are there to fill a seat and exceed your quota. Extremely high turnover rate. Pay is poor and management is cut throat. Absolute worst "company" ever experienced.

Sucked

I saw the ugliest side of people. Both from the employer and the callers. I would not work here again regardless. Dont apply unless your ready to lose a part of your self.

Energetic fun team work

I really enjoy coming to work every day we also have a wonderful team of people to work with management wants you to succeed. The things you learn here you can use in your every day life

Great team environment, everyone pushes each other and lifts each other up as a team.

I've been working here almost two months and this is a great job to work at. There's a definite true team environment here that other places try to promise but never deliver like they do here. Hard work and effort is appreciated and acknowledged regularly.

You should apply here

I’ve been working at SRM for about 2 months now. Everyday there’s always high energy amongst coworkers, everyone gets along. I like working with everyone here. Out of all the jobs I’ve worked, Superlative RM is at the top of the list.

Productive and good workplace

Is a good place to work at superlative. It is a challange and is also very demanding but if you put in the work results come. I enjoy working here and hope I can grow.

Pros

1 hour lunch

Cons

Na

Don't work here, unless it's a last resort.

They tell you about all the bonuses you can get but you don't see any bit of it even if you hit your quota. Its a collections agency so you generally just go to work to get screamed at all day long, it takes a toll on your mindset after working there for awhile. There's a lot of speculations online about it being a fake company trying to commit fraud, but none of that is true. Everything goes by the book and is notated in the system. As an employee, the entire system is garbage and complicated for no reason. An updated system would make the work flow easier. There's typically 1 "manager" per "team" but still not enough for when it hits that wave of the day that all the customers are complicated. In terms of lack of compensation, they don't allow us to speak of our wages and assign everyone different quotas based on your performance but the most anyone has really gotten was whatever they had on their wheel (cash, scratchers, gift card)

Productive Energetic Place to be

Superlative is an upbeat energetic place to be, it is a friendly staff and hard working all about doing things the "Superlative Way" . The team cohersion is amazing, everyone pushes each other to be the best they can be.

Pros

Lunch, Games

Fun work environment and amazing people. They do a lot to make the job fun and positive. Overall a great company to work for!

I just hit my 3 month mark here and I really enjoy it!! This is my first call center experience and I have learned so much. The managers do an amazing job at making this a positive and fun environment to work. The coworkers make it an enjoyable job to come to everyday.

Amazing management team and the environment is always fun and everyone pushes each other to be the best they can be.

I have been with the company only 3 months but have enjoyed coming to work each day. I have been doing collections for a few years and feel like this is one of the best companies I have been with in awhile. The management team is great and do everything they can to make sure you succeed in your role. The environment is upbeat, energetic, and everyone is all about helping each other and pushing one another. The company is small and rapidly growing so there is room for growth.

Constantly growing and enjoyable

Since working here, I have loved every minute of being on this team. Never have a thought that a work place could be so enjoyable while still getting your job done

I didn't know much about debt collections at first, but working here with the supervisors, really helps me learn more about negotiating. As a result, I'm getting better everyday & I'm setting my sights higher

Productive and lots of laughs and fun!

I have worked for SRM for about 2 months and I absolutely love it. It is by far one of the best jobs I have had. The atmosphere is amazing filled with lots of fun and tons of laughter. It is really like FAMILY here.

Productive, sense of purpose

Management is actually involved and helps you grow through thick and thin. Collections can be scary for most but I knew nothing about it and I became pretty good within only a few months. They are totally understanding too.

Big Nope.

If you have a commute to this location good luck. I encountered 2 car crashes on my way to work showed up 5 mins late and got a verbal when I wasn’t the only one late. Fired that same week with no notice. Emailed instead of called. Not worth your time honestly. They claim you aren’t a “number” then when you advance in putting money on the board before you’re even on the phone officially they toss you like last week’s dinner. Your peers are nice but the situation was dealt with very poorly. I’ve never been let go from a company before and for such a small issue that’s a huge red flag. Don’t recommend this company.

Pros

Snacks

Cons

Short breaks, no room for growth, low pay

A Superlative experience.

I've worked many different call centers in my years. Throughout all of them, a sense of appreciation and expectation has never actually felt honest and sincere. That is, until I started my time here. You know the saying that most call centers spout about "you're not just a number here"? Superlative RM is the first call center I've worked for that I've actually felt that, in a positive way. Sure, of course, your metrics are tied to your performance and what not, but that's to be expected of any job, and you'll get noticed in positive ways the better you perform. I walk in the doors each morning, and the management team greats us with thunderous energy that feels genuine. I appreciate that, even if I'm not a morning person. I haven't been here long enough to see my own personal advancement or growth happen yet, but I've been assured that through performance, that will happen. Benefit of the doubt given, but we shall see. The environment generated here is one of positivity and uplifting spirits. If someone isn't performing well, there is no derision or detriment, there is only advice, encouragement, and comradery. I think the most telling thing is that in the morning, I don't think to myself "...ugh, I have work today. maybe I could call out." One thing of note is the expectations. If you don't perform well enough, but the management team can see clearly that you are trying your hardest? They will assist in whatever way possible to help you. They help those who help themselves, so to speak.I am content to work here, and could see myself working here for a long time. -

Pros

Fair pay, structure, positive environment.

Cons

I have to wear a collared shirt EVERY day? (its a joke, not a real con.)

Winner attitudes with energy through the roof

This environment is nothing but great energy. The employees are all here to give 100% This is a winning team with nothing but room to grow and show your skill. If you can’t hold yourself to be accountable and responsible this isn’t the job for you.

Pros

Hr lunches

Productive work enviroent

A typical day at superlative is a lot of fun! Its honestly a lot exciting when you walk in the door and everyone is very energetic and the people here are very nice and constantly trying to get you better as a person and in the career. The hardest part of the job I would say is maitaining a voice for the consumers all day and staying at a fast pace when making calls to consumers.

Pros

Hour lunch break

Cons

Getting off work at 5 pm

Very chill and money motivated team

I have been an employer here since beginning of march I'd say that a typical day at work would be to come in and be money motivated to start the day. I learned how to be more confident in myself and take risks, I worked in food industry for about 5 n half years and I would of never thought or seen myself having my own work desk handling business as a debt collector. I just knew I needed to push myself out there more and I end up enjoying working here. The management team here is very cool and understanding with certain situations they always show they are always there to motivate and always help out when stuck in a very hard situation, id say from previous employers these got to be the most understanding ones I ever met. I dont feel uncomfortable or nervous to work or feel brought down from anyone. The work place culture here is very nice , so many beautiful different cultures mixed in as one strong team just ready to make money and always staying positive. The hardest part of job id say when consumers on the phone wouldnt want to cooperate with us making it a very difficult time for myself because I always like a good outcome in the end that would also benefit me because it helps me out with my daily goals some days I struggle on it and not reaching, but it gives me motivation for the next day to come back harder.The most enjoyable part of this job is the vibes here is immaculate, everyone here seems so supportive and everyone is just money motivated. I usually go by work vibes from coworkers and see if I really would stay here and work. But honestly id say I love what I do -

Pros

Get to earn bonuspay check ontop of paycheck

Cons

15 Min breaks feels like 5 mins

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Superlative RM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Superlative RM reviews by popular job title

• Superlative RM