Superlative Technologies, Inc. Employee Reviews

IT SPECIALIST/HELP DESK MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Hill AFB, UTJune 18, 2018
no comments at this time since i haven't worked there in years. I very well can't review this or speak negative, i left the company years ago. At the time I left it had nothing to do with the company but the agency in which it represented. DISA hasn't been kind to me as a contractor and I spent a lot of wasted time trying to prove my value
Pros
no comment
Cons
no comment
SuprTEK is a good company to work for
Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAJune 14, 2018
SuprTEK is a good company to work for. They give you gift cards for your birthday and Christmas and turkey's for Thanksgiving. The CEO is involved with day to day operations and the PM was kind and helpful.
Typical Beltway Bandit
Enterprise Architect (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAMarch 5, 2018
Nothing new here. If they have a contract then they have employment.

Not a whole lot of vision for where to take the company to the next level or not communicated as to what their 5 year or even 3 year plan.
This was not a positive environment, but great way to get cyber security exposure.
Cyber Security Project Mgt Lead (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VADecember 13, 2017
I took the job to get better cyber exposure, I expected the environment to be intense but it was stressful and messy environment. There is not a typical workday, every day is different.
Pros
Exposure to cyber
Cons
Stressful and intense environment
Most managers were cool...
Security Engineer (Former Employee) –  Ashburn, VA 20147November 8, 2017
Except for the one that low balled me. Once you low ball a person, you just get a butt in a seat. I loved working for SuprTek with the exception of my last contract which is/was a total train wreck.
Stressful
Cyber (Current Employee) –  Ashburn, VAOctober 4, 2017
No career development or growth opportunities. Lack of participation in management decisions. Micro management which is counter productive to the mission.
Cons
Work hours, Stress, Lack of support, Lack of advancement opportunies
productive and competitive place to work
Warehouse Support/Technician (Former Employee) –  45195 Research Pl, Ashburn, VAAugust 30, 2017
I learn a lot will I work there and everybody was helpful the management always communicates with all the employees and everybody work as a team together
Small Selfish company with little to no room for growth
System Administrator (SA) (Former Employee) –  Ashburn, VAJuly 27, 2017
ST does a great job with nailing down gov contracts but then it all goes downhill from there. They don't want to compensate employees what they are worth. Management does not appreciate employees at all!
Pros
decent healthcare
Cons
careless concerning employees
Help desk contractors
Help Desk Technician (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 28, 2017
It was fine company to work for but they do not pay there contractors very well. Raises were not forth coming and turn over was high due to lack of pay.
Pros
Small company and great working enviornment
Cons
Pay is low
Great snacks!
Systems Manager (Former Employee) –  Ashburn, VAJune 27, 2017
Good people supporting a great mission. Medium sized company with small company mentality that can maneuver in a changing environment. Oh yes, they provide free snacks and regular pizza parties.
Great Opportunity
Configurations Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 20, 2017
Awesome Company, Very Flexible, Team Environment, Great Leadership. a professional place to perfect your art. compensates you for bettering your self.
Pros
flexible
Cons
n/a
I do not want to give a review
Senior Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Scott AFB, ILJanuary 19, 2017
I do not want to write this review, but this website is forcing me to. Here are some words to fill in the blank spaces, and hopefully reach the minimum required words.
Grateful for the opportunity
Joint Incident Management Training Consultant (Former Employee) –  Ashburn, VAMarch 15, 2016
Suprtek is a Good Place to work. The President is big on loyalty. As long is there are contracts, he will keep you employed.
Pros
President of the Company
Cons
401 K Plan
A company that is fair
System Engineering Team lead (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VADecember 3, 2014
Good company to work for. Fair pay and plenty of training for employees.
Good company to work for.
Lead Telecommunications Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 12, 2013
Suprtek is an excellent company to work for; I have enjoyed working for them and will continue to work if our contract is renewed. The pay is ok, but their benefits are great. The manager take care of the employee.
Pros
will work for this company anytime
Cons
positions are government contracting
Another place to work
Mid-Tier Server/OST Service Desk (Former Employee) –  Hill AFB, UTSeptember 15, 2012
Yet another contract company. Based out of VA, it was hard to communicate with a lot of the staff if there were any issues. Typically, there weren't, though - most everything was cut and paste.