Supply Technologies Employee Reviews

Fun work place
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Milford, IAJune 28, 2017
Working there was a great experience very friendly employees who loved working there enjoyable to come to work every day I wish I could have taken that job with me when I moved
Easy fun place to work
Packer (Former Employee) –  Dublin, VAFebruary 24, 2017
Not bad to work here i had fun and made new friends and learn new things about parts and stuff to do with truck's and the other good thing was you had an hour lunch break so you had plenty of time to eat and rest before going back to work
Lots of busy work
Inventory Cycle Counter (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSDecember 21, 2016
Typical work days are 8-5. The Materials are For use at Production Facility's. Nuts, bolts, screws and washers. So lots of heavy lifting! There is a lot of counting. This job is for someone in good shape!
Supply Technologies is a Global company.
Nice place to work
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYOctober 16, 2016
Nice place to work. Poor communications between departments. Don't like how people are treated and made to do multiple jobs band not compensated for doing them.
Pros
Tow motor certification received
Cons
Medical benefits
Fairly laid back, hard work
Warehouse Lead (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHAugust 28, 2016
The best part of the job is the security. I like that I am able to learn and help in other departments so that my days aren't so boring. Some days are busier than others. The supervisors are nice guys but they could be a little more strict on their employees to get the job done a little more efficiently.
Pros
Vacation and personal time, flexible with personal needs
Cons
Low raises if any at all and the insurance is a little expensive
My co-workers are amazing and always will to help.
International Buyer/Planner (Current Employee) –  Mayfield Heights, OHMay 12, 2016
There is no collaboration within the management team. They do not let anyone know what is going on with the company. There is no perks given to your employees they just want you to be a robot and hit or miss on forecasting correctly.
Pros
Co-workers are great.
Cons
No colloboration within management
It was a fun and interesting work experience
Receiving Lead (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAMarch 6, 2016
My first job and it was hectic 80% of the time. I enjoyed working summers here and it thought me fundamental work habits. Although sometimes too much pressure were put on the shoulders of minors, it was still a decent work environment.
Great benefits, amazing Corporate office with many amenities
Buyer/Planner (Current Employee) –  OhioFebruary 5, 2016
Great benefits, amazing Corporate office with many amenities.
Easy, you have a desk, great coworkers to work with and about the same obeeroved. Great pay.
I would not recommend this job to a friend.
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 2, 2016
This is not a job to apply to if you're ever looking forward to making more money in the years to come than you did when you started. Unless you work in the warehouse, the positions are salaried.
Pros
Friendly employees, flexible on work hours.
Cons
Low pay, no upward mobility.
Great place to work if your getting paid hourly
Material Handler and Forklift Operator Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Orangeburg, SCOctober 17, 2015
For me supply tech was a great job when I was a an hourly temp employee, those were the best days . I worked hard to become a full time worker, I learned rims software, data entry, inventory control, material handling, I also trained the new workers and was a team leader I learned every step of my job while working under shaky management. Now for me the hardest part of my job is pay day when I open my check and realize I'm getting paid a salary instead of hourly and this hurts me when I see my co-workers with kids cant pay all there bills because there on such a low salary.
Pros
Being a temp
Cons
getting hired full time
Forklift Operator/Manufacturing (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NCJune 15, 2015
I make sure the right product is put into correct container to be put in station location for the next day. I learned how to be observant and reliable for the machine operators. I make sure machine operators are with all parts needed and the hardest part about the job is coming back to the main warehouse, where there is no air conditioning or heat provided. Making it so, I have to adapt. The most enjoyable part of the job is finishing for the day.
Pros
Learning numbers all day.
Cons
Improvement on my math skills.
layed back place to work
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Erie, PAMay 10, 2015
learn all about the different types of fasteners there are and what the uses are ,management is nice easygoing ,the hardest part of my job is the feel of getting taking advantage of in some instances the most enjoyable part of my job is the trust my bosses have in my abilities to get the job done and not have them have to be over my shoulder all the time
Pros
layed back environment
Cons
pay is just not what i expected it to be after 14yrs of hard work
Loose Screws
Warehouse Receiving Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 13, 2015
The equipment is old and breaks frequently. The work demands are steady but not unreasonable. A real "show me you can work and maybe I'll like you" environment.
Quite small workplace with friendly employees.
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INSeptember 4, 2013
Ship, receive, and pack items. Pull orders using a picker or forklift for customer accounts.
Pros
Friendly relax enviornment and work at your own pace.
Cons
Boxes accumulate dust over time.
The people are still great!
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OhioOctober 29, 2012
During the period of time I worked in this position the company went through some lean times. I survived, but I worked quite a number of hours because of the lack of staff.
Pros
i was promoted to accounting manager
Cons
lots of hours because of lack of staffing