Support, Inc Employee Reviews

RPC Position with low pay and waste of my time.
Resident Program Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COOctober 17, 2018
I believe for full-time they offered me $15.40ish per hour (in 2018). I have a Master's degree and almost twenty years of experience. However, they promised a four-day work week and the ability to work from home. Since I maintained a part-time benefitted government position that paid double that rate I thought I would try it out. I actually sat in 3 hours meetings that were of very little value, drove all over the Denver area and within my second week was getting slammed with paperwork and issues that I had no training on. The pay is lower than GED work and many of the staff mumbled about money issues and seemed to be struggling. The awesome Director gigs I found out likely did not crack 40k per year (in Denver, mind you) in salary and would be worthless on my resume once another organization saw my salary for being an "Assistant Director".

I realized I could not wait three months to work from home and finally texted my other job who quickly placed me on the scheduled for full-time work for that month (double what Support pays) and never came back. PS, I love my other job and the support they give me when I need it. Benefits package is laughable and I cannot see any value if you want to thrive instead of just survive in Denver.

I hired on with another organization within two weeks with less paperwork for $31 per hour.

I was disappointed and found very little enjoyment in my month of working there. If you're new to the field research jobs because there are far more that will pay a living wage without trying to overwhelm you with paperwork. When you work another job
  more... and are embarrassed to tell your peers what you make at your second job and it's not a fun job that when you know it's time to go. Job security there is awesome because people are probably quitting all the time, especially with Amazon now paying 16 bucks per hour with better benefits.  less
Horrible experience with other co-workers
Driver / Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lincolnton, NCMay 14, 2018
Was given a job in a different city than I applied to, was not compensated for extra miles put on my car and supervised children I was not prepared or trained to take care of.
jhjh
One on One / Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Gastonia, NCDecember 13, 2017
it was good. great experience to work with children with disabilities. You dont get work in the summer while school is out...only downside though but management is great
Not a place you want to work
Management (Former Employee) –  ColoradoOctober 15, 2017
-no room for growth.
-high staff turnover.
-low salary and not competitive pay.
-Greedy for money and bringing in numbers versus quality care for the clients.
Poor management and lack of knowledge
Residential Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COSeptember 18, 2017
Staff is slow to get things done and lack training. Management is poor and unresponsive. Company is more about getting numbers not the clients themselves.
Predictable but slow pace
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 7, 2017
Slow pace, management is not interested in helping develop talent. Training leaves something to be desired and compensation is low. Not a lot of room for advancement.
Pros
Office space is nice
Cons
Slow pace and boring
Great administration and the best clinical director who provided clinical guidance in order to
Clinician II (Former Employee) –  Shelby, NCFebruary 10, 2015
Support Incorporated provided expert management support and clinical direction in working with the North Carolina mmental health support system. We provided excellent care for those who experience mental healt disabilities and symptoms by providing plan of care and treatment.
Pros
Monday through Fridays
Cons
Monday through Fridays
This company has since closed operations
Helicopter Mechanic, Inspector, Heli (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COAugust 18, 2014
Helicopter Overhaul and Repair facility. Industry-recognized leader.