Supra security Employee Reviews

Hateful,Racist,stressful,unorganized workplace environment beware of Supra
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Doral, FLJanuary 4, 2019
.This company itself is super unorganized, everyone from the president who believe he is the owner to the HR who don’t know how to do his job. They are a completely group of incompetents.

. Nobody’s in the office and the supervisors want to do their job, but they demand you to perform yours perfectly.

. I was in a very discriminating environment in Supra Security.

. I should never apply for this company, but the adds they put in Indeed seems to me so convenient that couldn’t ignore it. I have a children and I needed the jobs that is the reason I applied for them. I shouldn’t do that and now I regret.

. They have long term delayed paycheck periods that make you feel more like working for a plantation than for a security company.

. They delete your overtime from your timesheets in deputy which is the application that they use for clock in and out.

. They don’t care about the guards, if you are in trouble you’re at your own

. This company also is a branch of Blackwater protection, in other words if you know one you may have an idea how is the other. Same corrupt thing beware of them.
Pros
Cons
No benefits, low salary, long term delayed paycheck, unorganized, they act more like a kindergartner than as a mature adults security company
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Lakeworth, floridaDecember 10, 2018
I'm tall I'm a security guard..i'm from I have 27 I get a license d for security guard..i like doing that job it's very fun to do that..i have an idea for security
Pros
I got lunch
Cons
I got heath assurance..
Productive workplace
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLOctober 8, 2018
Administration is serous but still helpful. Work is relax with many breaks. Payment is alright as you will expect with any security company in Miami..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Supra security. Our community is ready to answer.

Supra security Reviews by Job Title