Supreme Corporation Employee Reviews

Would not recommend
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cleburne, TXMarch 19, 2018
Very poorly managed, people are dispensable. Very long hours with little to no advance notice. Management very disrespectful to employees. All about the quantity put out and not the quality of the final product.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
To many to list
Buena
FIBERGLASS REPAIR Y ENSAMBLE. (Former Employee) –  INDIANA USAMarch 12, 2018
SUPREME es una empresa con un historial muy solido y un futuro muy prometedor por su gran calidad de producto.
Pros
horario corrido 6am a 2:30 pm
Cons
mas seguridad
face paced, professional and dependable environment
office (Former Employee) –  conover, ncMarch 7, 2018
used to have many employees who have been there for a long time and was difficult to be a new employee there. But, recent management change brought new and more profesinoal employees. really liked working there
Pros
Get reviewed based on your performance
Cons
fast paced
It was a good place to work.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INMarch 6, 2018
I enjoyed my time working there, I worked as a group leader for over a year in one of their fleet runs. A new company bought them out while I was on medical leave.
Pros
They had a lot of free lunches.
Cons
Overtime became excessive.
Produtive money making machine
Quality Assurance Manager (Former Employee) –  Cleburne, TXFebruary 23, 2018
I loved working for them and am excited about finding my next supreme.Every day would provide you with another chance to expand on your already diverse skill set.You could be building(let me be honest) box trucks one day and on the next an ambulance to maybe a truck from the U.S Marshalls office
Productive and fast paced work environment with friendly emplyees and management.
Final Finish (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INFebruary 20, 2018
I really enjoyed working at Supreme and I regret that I was terminated from there. If I could ho back to this company I would because I really liked the work and I liked to environment. The people were friendly and management was fair.
Good
office worker (Former Employee) –  Conover, NCFebruary 15, 2018
Office work was ok. Management changed recently, not sure if it's better or worse. The other employees were ok. Management were a little out of touch with staff when I was there.
One of the best jobs i ever worked
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Griffin, GAJanuary 17, 2018
Nice face paced work environment. Using drills and otger hand tools to build uhaul and box trucks. I liked working there and will not mind going back.
The work is not bad
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INJanuary 9, 2018
A typical day you never know what you're going to be doing I enjoyed working at Supreme because of this reason I installed lift gates and various other items on different trucks and enjoyed everything that I have done
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Sometimes long work days
Supreme Corpoation - Successful Truck Body Builder
Director of Sales - Bus Division (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INJanuary 4, 2018
During my time with Supreme, they produced very good quality truck bodies and buses for many purposes. Management was good bus primarily focused on truck production as opposed to bus. As a result and after two years, management decided to sell the bus division to a competitor. Today, Supreme remain a top producer of truck bodies for all purposes.
Pros
Good product, good compensation
Cons
Long work hours
a great place of work also have sports to play.
Employee (Former Employee) –  Griffin, GADecember 21, 2017
This is one of the most intense jobs. i have learned to build rooofs, do the wiring , put up doors, and also to build a nice foundation structure towards my house.i enjoy the oppourtunity to learn the new techniques on building . the lifting is the hardest part but ti does build up the muscles.
building truck bodies was pretty neat
Senior Level Special Options Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Jonestown, PADecember 20, 2017
the work was interesting and allowed me to learn new things most of the people were great to work with it was frustrating when we ran out of parts to do our job and that happened often We were forced to work many unnecessary Saturday's because management did not do their part.
Poor higher management
Foreman/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Cleburne, TXDecember 18, 2017
When I worked there before leaving three months ago there were great employees that are self-driven. Plant Manager and General Manager do not care about their employees and self- centered. More into hitting production numbers, and don't promote advancement within the company.
Pros
Great plant co-workers
Cons
Teamwork on the floor, none as soon as you walked in the main office doors
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INDecember 14, 2017
Job was very slow paced. Had to wait on other positions to finish their work before I could do mine. Learned a lot about how buses are wired. Definitely enjoyed this job
Stressful, unprofessional workplace
General Assembler (Current Employee) –  Cleburne, TXDecember 10, 2017
The only good thing about this job is the hours. (sometimes)
A part of the reason most people apply for this job is m-f, 6-2:30.
With that being said, a lot of the time this is untrue. Management will overload work onto the employees shoulders and make lots of late days, and Saturdays mandatory. This would be okay, but there is no bonuses, or anything of that nature. You make what you make and that is it. There is absolutely no appreciation for going above and beyond. You are just there to be put under tons of stress and to make products so that the people in the offices get to sit at a desk all day and make the money. I will say that most of the laborers are all good people whom I get along with. I have learned quite a bit from them.
Pros
Some good co-workers/ m-f(sometimes) easy to get hired
Cons
Easy to get hired, poor management, lack of respect, no advancement, dead end, no appreciation
Workplace Culture
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Griffin, GANovember 6, 2017
WorkplaceCulture is the character and personality of your organization. It's what makes your organization unique and is the sum of its values, traditions, beliefs, interactions, behaviors, and attitudes. Here's an overview of why workplace culture is important, what affects it, and how to define it.
Pros
great job
Supreme
MIG WELDER (Former Employee) –  Griffin, GANovember 4, 2017
Great business fast pace great employees. I learn a lot about box trucks which was cool. Love the hours it made the day smoother. great pay good benefits
stressful work place
Welder/Fabricator (Current Employee) –  Cleburne, TXNovember 1, 2017
over worked they dont give raises or bonus like promised they expect you to stay late and work most weekends dont take care of problems when they are brought to attention they are not very friendly once hired on ....
Pros
good guys that work their
Cons
main staff very rude and cut throat
I loved the work it's just the people and pay isn't good enough for the type of work we do
Assembly Technician (Former Employee) –  Griffin, GAOctober 11, 2017
I loved my job at supreme. With better management and a team that can work together and a little better pay things would've been perfect there I would recommend this job because it is. Good job
Difficult place to work and enjoy
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Goshen, INOctober 10, 2017
Most days are grueling with unattainable goals and lack of training. Told everyday that our struggles are understood but then still asked why daily goals were not met. Management is not equipped to train; nor do they have the time. Veteran employees have been pushed out and the knowledge of the product along with them. Company has been recently bought out but little hope remains for the Indiana branch. Needs a lot of work to get it turned around.
Pros
Great insurance benefits, pay is okay for position.
Cons
Stressful, many Saturdays