Supreme Lending Employee Reviews

Great Comapny
Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Keller, TXJuly 8, 2018
It was great to work at supreme lending. It was a great culture with a bunch of great people to work with. The management was very good to all of us and everyone helped each other out.
Processing Manager.
Mortgage Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXJune 15, 2018
This is a great company and i would recommend to anyone looking to be in the mortgage business. The culture is great in this company and i would work there again.
I would never work for this location
Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Katy, TXMay 30, 2018
Corporate seems to have things under control except for this branch. The Branch Manager at my location is a joke and there was zero direction or help because he was otherwise occupied with his personal life instead of making our branch a success.
Good Workplace
Producing Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, CO 80204May 22, 2018
Great place to work. Geared towards self starters and independent workers who don't need a lot of supervision. I would recommend this employer to anyone.
Great Communication
Processor (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 16, 2018
Underwriting is easily accessible and helpful. Even though headquarters is in Dallas, everyone is willing to help. Great communication with operations, slightly less with sales team.
Horrible Experience
Mortgage Loan Officer (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 15, 2018
This was a very disorganized and unprofessional company. I was harassed and they management was out of town more than they were there for personal not business trips.
Nice place towork
Mortgage Processor (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXApril 3, 2018
processed loan application did construction to perm loans along with refinance and purchase of conventional and VA and FHA and USDA Loans. This was a branch office and I worked in the brokers office.
Worst Company Ever!
Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 17, 2018
They will make you promises, then change what they promised.
Stay away from this Lousy company. They will lie to you to get you to accept a position. You're a slave here.
Pros
Nice building
Cons
psycho control freak management
No I will not write or give a review on this company.
Mortgage Underwriting Manager (Current Employee) –  dallasMarch 12, 2018
I will not recommend anyone who iis looking for advancement or any type of opportunity of advancement to this company. There is no 401K match and never any overtime and they lay off good people and keep bad people. I all depends on who you know there.
Pros
free food
Cons
There is no 401K match
Not a great place to work!
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXMarch 1, 2018
Supreme isn’t a great place to work. They will fire you quickly and for no reason at all. There is a lot of favoritism in management and advancement only happens to those that are in this group. I wouldn’t leave a job to come here.
job
Closer Funder/ Risk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXFebruary 22, 2018
I would speak with the title company and go back and forth and get the numbers right for the closing. we would have a great time at work. we could stream music and for every type of holiday we celebrated
Pros
lunches
Cons
healthcare was a little expensive
Great Place to Work
Loan Agent Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mill Valley, CAFebruary 20, 2018
I have been in the mortgage industry for a very long time and Supreme Lending knows how to take care of their employees. The job process is awesome and everyone was extremely helpful and very welcoming
Pros
flexible schedules, great team to work with
Cons
no cons
Workplace Culture
Product Development Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 1, 2018
This company provided THE BEST workplace culture I have ever experience in any job. They really took care of their employees and showed their appreciation for hard work. Work was stress free and management did a great job every day.
Horrible Company
Government Mortgage Loan Underwriter (Remote) (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 14, 2017
Supreme Lending is one of the worst companies that I had worked for. From the start of training there was really no training but was given a packet and was informed to review it and that it should help and guide me with learning their system. Management was very poor and had no clear direction. It's a basically a sweat mortgage shop.
Pros
Worked remotely
Cons
Too many to list
Hard work
Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 11, 2017
This is where I started in the Mortgage Industry so had to hit the ground running. learned so much, hard work and paid only commission which I loved and hated.
Great Company - family feel
Closing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXDecember 11, 2017
I've enjoyed working here a lot. HR does many events throughout year to show employee appreciation.
Management sometimes I feel won't want you to grow and move to grow in your career because they don't want to lose a good employee.
Pros
They show employees they care
Cons
Being held back in career growth
Excellent work life/home life balance, no room for advancement.
Loan Processor Jr/Loan Originator/Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILNovember 5, 2017
I have enjoyed the people that I work with, as well as the job itself. However, since management does not have any intention of growing the business or expanding the branch, there is no where to advance.
Cons
No room for movement or advancement in my particular branch.
Laid back, fast paced
Junior Processor (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 19, 2017
It was the best job I’ve ever had... but sometimes the market just isn’t busy enough. I speak very highly of Supreme Lending. And I wish things could have turned out differently
Great Company to an extent
IT SUPPORT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 16, 2017
Great party environment. Do lots of things for their employees but not a lot of things for employees and families. Does not seem to have a lot of room for advancement, they rather hire external then promote internal.
remote underwriter
DE Underwriter (Former Employee) –  RemoteOctober 12, 2017
other than IM communication with my direct manager and other people I worked with, my day was underwriting one loan at a time. Most enjoyable part of the job was the flexibility of hours. Hardest part was running scenarios with management. I needed to wait for a reply.