SureCo Health & Life Employee Reviews

I dont know what to think anymore.
INSURANCE AGENT (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJune 24, 2017
You get there at 9am and leave at 6pm. You got an hour for lunch and 2 breaks. If you are a sales agent, you used to be 1099, but now you're W2. Your book of business is yours... kinda... but not really. Everyone in the office is pretty cool for the most part, but the important part, what I used to be excited about coming to work every morning, building your OWN business. That is gone. Your goals are like a carrot hanging out in front of you on a fishing pole. Once you seem to get close, it is eaten up by a change from management. They might throw out a new one, but so far the carrot has been eaten up every time.
Pros
Great work culture.
Cons
The formula keeps changing, revolving door.
5 Stars
Marketing Management (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAFebruary 13, 2017
Each day I look around and feel lucky to be a part of such a great group of people working at the highest level. We are given the tools and resources to be the best we can be at what we do which allows us to grow stronger each day. I am able to focus on what I am doing in the moment and feel safe knowing that the leadership of the company cares about each person and wants everyone to be successful. This is a great company and I am honored to be a part of the team.
Pros
Resources Teamwork and the people
Fantastic opportunity
Sales (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAFebruary 13, 2017
I’ve worked in sales my entire professional career and have yet to see an environment like the one at Sureco Health and Life. What sets Sureco apart from other sales opportunities is the autonomy that the Sales Agents are given. The career path is clearly defined and you are given all the support necessary in order to succeed. The organization is growing which means lots of potential for new opportunities within the company. In addition to the great culture the long term income opportunity is one of a kind.
Pros
Career path, Training, earning potential.
Cons
None come to mind
Awesome company to work for with a great work environment
Health Processing Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAFebruary 13, 2017
I have worked for SureCo for a little over 3 years now, and there is a reason for that. The work environment and culture is unlike any other company that I have worked for. The partners and management are great, very down-to-earth people, who treat all employees like family. They are very understanding people who will always look out for their own. They are always striving to make the office the best it can be for their employees and looking for new ways to show appreciation for the hard work that we all put in. There is a reason that a majority of the employees here have stayed over a year, this is a great place to work and is continuously getting better.
Pros
Partners/Management, work outings, free lunches, great office.
Amazing workplace and culture
Sales Agent/Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAFebruary 8, 2017
Easily the best company I've ever worked for. Not only are the work conditions amazing but the culture that the company has developed is incredible. From top to bottom, every individual goes above and beyond to excel is whatever role they fill ensuring that the company is constantly growing and improving in every department. Furthermore, the communication not only between those in charge but also fellow employees has a very welcoming feel, making it easy to cooperate and learn while also encouraging camaraderie amongst everyone in the workplace.

SureCo makes you feel truly valued not only in the way they treat their employees but also by giving clear opportunities for advancement for anyone looking to take the next step up. It is truly a place where hard work and dedication will never go unnoticed.
Great Company to Work For
Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAFebruary 2, 2017
Great place to work for. Management is very helpful and supportive, and the company offers great opportunities for growth and development. Normal hours are 9am-6pm, Monday-Fridays. Break room has vending machines, big screen T.V., and a ping pong table! Some days can get very busy, but the time one invests into the company has its rewards.
Pros
Management, Culture, Pay Structure
Amazing Place
Network Administrator (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAFebruary 2, 2017
Great management, great staff and people in general are really awesome. Nothing beats having fun and liking your job and the people surrounding you. Never have I enjoyed coming into work, and it's very refreshing. I'm currently only working here part time, but hopefully I can work here full time soon. I would highly recommend as a place of employment as an alternative if you're currently dealing with office politics and micromanagers.
Pros
Work Life, Culture, Atmosphere
A Great Company To Be A Part Of
Senior Agent (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAFebruary 2, 2017
I started at SureCo almost two years ago. From the day I walked in the door I was treated like family. The three Principles that manage the business make it their priority to have all their employees feel worthy and important.

I have had family and medical issues during my time here at SureCo and my superiors have done nothing but make it possible to balance my personal life and work life, while still making it possible for me to bring in a good income.

As a company we are continuously evolving. New and exciting opportunities are created for all those who want to grow.

Since I have started at the company we have doubled in size, yet we have not lost the "family vibe" of a small company.

SureCo is a stress-free yet fast pace go-getter work environment to be in. I highly suggest new and old agents to join our family.
great workplace with great culture
Licensed Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAFebruary 2, 2017
Sureco is a great place to work. I'm glad I found a solid foundation for my future with only potential to grow and become a partner with the company. there is no limit every day you come to work with unlimited earning potential. Management is awesome and listens to your questions and concerns as well as implementing suggestions. The culture here is great and at lunch you can sit down and watch a tv show on one of the tv"s or pick up a paddle and play some ping pong. I would recommend this job to my family and friends any day!
Pros
good pay, amazing break room, management
Great Work Enviroment
Junior Health Processor (Current Employee) –  Orange County, CAFebruary 2, 2017
There are some small things that this company/employees do, that you would never think to really have an impact on daily work, until they actually happen. The small things that have an impact on daily tasks, can lead to even bigger production. The management in this company really make it comfortable to work in this office, they did a great job on picking this new location out and making it more than an ordinary office. Other companies that I have worked for, they don't even come close to what this company has to offer.
Good Friendly Work Environment
Front End Web Developer/Designer (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAFebruary 2, 2017
The people at SureCo are very welcoming. Their positive attitude and their will to do good work motivates me on a daily to also do my best. We are a team here at SureCo and we help one another out when needed!
Excellent career path
Senior Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Irvine/Santa AnaFebruary 2, 2017
In my opinion Sureco has the best environment to work in period. Its truly a solid career path, and has the best opportunities for Insurance agents in Orange county! The owners and management are innovator's in the industry and willing to invest into all of us to succeed.
Pros
Professional enviroment, strong leadership, team enviroment, fun
SureCo Insurance Guarantees Great Opportunities
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAFebruary 2, 2017
SureCo Insurance has taught me that if you work hard, your work will be recognized. As typical of a saying as it is, it holds true here at Sureco: there is definitely room for growth!! As long as you have outstanding work ethic and performance, the principals and managers will surely grant you the acknowledgement you deserve which may eventually lead to a raise/promotion. The work atmosphere is professional yet all the while quite enjoyable considering the friendly faces and the welcoming environment of the office itself. You will find yourself surrounded by top-quality colleagues who will push you towards the right direction!
Pros
Friendly colleagues, beautiful office with an amazing view, reasonable pay
Cons
Long hours during Open Enrollment
SureCo Insurance guarantees great opportunities!
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAFebruary 2, 2017
Pros
Room for growth, Colleagues, Management, Beautiful Office with an amazing view!
Cons
N/a
Love my job
Junior Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaFebruary 2, 2017
I started here over a year ago and love everyone that I work with. The management and owners are very down to earth and treat everyone as a partner in the company. Because, in a sense you pretty much are. Being 1099 and your own boss, you delegate your business, your growth etc by your hard work.

This company helps you from the ground up. When you start, you are a Junior agent, and are learning the process. Having constant inbound leads was a big reason I chose this company. The phones are always ringing but its up to you to work hard and build your book. My book is much larger, than I ever would have accomplished being on my own, and networking etc.

When you graduate to a Senior agent, you are then looked at as a partner. You come and go as you please, and it is up to you to build your business. All the owners are very laid back and it has become like a family. They truly want to see you to do well, because they are making an investment in you. I look forward to the next few years, moving up and growing my business with my new work family.

This company is rapidly growing, causing us to move into a brand new bigger office, with no stopping in sight. I look forward to this growth with them.
Pros
Base/Draw, Inbound leads, work family
Great Place to Work
Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJanuary 21, 2017
SureCo seriously provides the best opportunity for their Insurance Sales Agents! There aren't many companies in the industry that are willing to invest into their agents and allow them to grow and build their own book of business with vesting.

I really do enjoy working here, the environment is positive and the management is very helpful. Normal work hours here are from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Job security is definitely here, insurance has been around since the dawn of time. The company is constantly growing and hiring. I am pretty content to have found such a great company to work for.

I am very excited to be a part of this company and to see where it will take me
Pros
Culture, Pay Structure, Leads, Co-workers, Management
Solid Company
Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJanuary 9, 2017
SureCo is definitely a solid company to work for. The culture here is the best. Management is great; very strong and willing to assist in anyway possible. If you're looking for work-life-balance, here it is, 9AM-6PM Mondays-Fridays.
Pros
Great Culture, Work-Life-Balance, Opportunity to make a lot of money, Great Company Parties
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SureCo Health & Life. Our community is ready to answer.

4.9