Surescripts, LLC Employee Reviews

3.3Job Security & Advancement
It was a good work environmnet
IT Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNOctober 4, 2018
I worked at Surescripts for about a year and a half. The team was very supportive and I learned some new skills. After sometimes, I work/tasks become very monotone. I pretty much lost all the most important skills and I was no longer marketable. The leadership is very supportive, especially, the VP of Engineering. He is always listening to Engineers, allocate 1 on 1 meeting with each Engineer to make sure we get access to resources we need, make the place enjoyable, and was flexible when you have a family emergency.
Pros
work at home at least twice a week. outgoing IT leader.
Cons
work is very repetitive
plenty of work
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNSeptember 3, 2017
Typically work through lunch, lots of meetings and interruptions. To get work finished you must work at night. Deadlines are handed down from above. More interested in checking boxes with the trend du jour.
Pros
good bonus
Cons
micromanagement high stress mushroom treatment
They're Awesome!
Digital Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAJuly 14, 2017
Surescripts is amazing, I love working here. The people are very smart/ educated, the management is friendly, and I feel challenged and motivated very frequently.
High energy, intelligent team and results oriented culture, committed to delivering a category changing network decision based solutions for better pa
Senior Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAFebruary 22, 2015
The healthcare industry is undergoing tremendous change and transformation. Surescripts is at the center and in many ways helping to drive the day-to-day experience and commercialization of this transformation across healthcare providers, partners and network solutions.

As a Technology based company, market responsiveness is imperative and competitive leadership is critical. Demands are high. The organization is also transforming from a pure entrepreneurial single division company to a sophisticated multi-business operation with experienced and increasingly disciplined market informed operating practices, processes and coordination/ collaboration.

The opportunity and the prospects for the company are exciting and continue to expand.
Healthcare Information Technology
Executive Assistant to the CEO (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTJuly 17, 2014
Executive Assistant to the President & CEO

• Support the Chief Executive Officer by working autonomously to complete a broad variety of administrative tasks including managing an extremely active and complex calendar of appointments; completing and approving expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is confidential in nature; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; creating and managing all presentations for Board of Directors meetings; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings
• Successfully complete critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the company
• Prioritize conflicting needs by handling matters expeditiously and proactively
• Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the CEO, including serving as a liaison to the Board of Directors and their senior management teams
• Organize and coordinate special projects, leadership meetings, Board of Directors meetings as well as an annual company-wide meeting for 400 employees
• Research, prioritize, and follow-up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature
• Travel on an as-needed basis to other Company offices and off-site meetings
• Handle personal duties for CEO as needed (family travel, personal banking, etc.)
• Responsible for scouting and selecting new satellite office
  more... location. Set up and manage new office including complex video conferencing system, VOIP system, vendors, office network and server  less
Fast growing, culturally diverse company that is great to work for.
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VASeptember 3, 2012
My typical day when I was located at the VA office was very busy. The biggest part of my day was spent on posting A/P invoices, writing checks, processing AMEX travel expenses and processing payroll.
I dealt with everyone in the company from our CEO to the receptionist at the front desk. A very fun group of people.
Pros
annual performance bonus

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Surescripts, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

Surescripts, LLC Reviews by Location