SurveyMonkey

SurveyMonkey Employee Reviews

United States12 reviews
Management could use some help with aligning goals with values and perks that are offered. SurveyMonkey offers responsible PTO and makes its policies on worklife balance prevalent but some teams and managers do not actually permit that. Overall this is an amazing place to work. I'm confident they will figure out all of the finer details as they continue to grow.
Pros
Free food!
Cons
Worklife Balance is pending your team and manager though it is promised to all. That's a bit off.
best company i have worked for. very collaborative and supportive. the company is like one big family. each one has its own expertise yet no one feels like an outsider
Constant change and disruption in many areas of the business make it difficult to execute on plans and goals. Many peers are concerned about transparency from leadership and impact on individual and team work.
I enjoyed working with the company. I have worked in merchandising for many years, the job season ended because of the upcoming holiday season. I look forward to continue working with the company after Christmas for more store resets.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
availability of work in area
My internship assignment required me to work with everyone in the engineering department, going through the old programs. Everyone there grew to really like me. I was given some introductory training during the opening week, but my job was simple enough that my manager only needed to check in a couple of times. It was a highly satisfying job, and I loved the people and the community there. It was a temporary job, though, and the main office has moved since I worked at SurveyMonkey. Still, I'll always treasure my time there.
Pros
Free snacks, game room, supportive community
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Workplace culture at SurveyMonkey is great. Everyone is open and friendly and the office space is very open. The company offers employees amazing benefits to keep employees healthy and at a peace of mind.
Pros
Free lunches and office snacks
Cons
Lack of advancement opportunities
SurveyMonkey offers employees 4x week of catered breakfast and lunch, with a full cafeteria, all free to employees. This provides great team comradery and engagement which promotes and encourages on-site lunches, and arriving to work promptly.

Roles vary at SurveyMonkey, with a Customer Engagement Representative being an entry-level position. Unfortunately, the company does not have a high turnover rate or much room for advancement. The CER role can be very mundane, heavily (all) computer-based with little interaction among colleagues. Daily expectations for this role will include sending multiple emails per day and analyzing data.

On-site recreational perks such as pool table, ping pong table, adult beverages, massage chair and quiet room and adult beverages are offered, proving an adequate work/leisure balance.
Pros
Fringe benefits
Cons
Little advancement opportunities
I love SurveyMonkey. If it were up to me, I'd never leave. Unfortunately, my current role doesn't have a lot of room for advancement. However, management is great, my colleagues are some of the best I could ever ask for, and the compensation and benefits shows that they care about you as an individual.
Pros
Free lunch, great healthcare, friendly atmosphere, transportation benefits, gym benefits
The entirety of the position speaks for itself. Tasked to provide excellent customer service where the customer's needs are the most important aspect of the position. The job was largely e-mail based, thus the interaction with customers exists however, there's a lack of interpersonal communication and face-to-face relations. The working environment was perpetuated by personal but public performance metrics which fostered a competitive and exhilarating day-to-day.
Pros
Dynamic job skill set, many facets to the day-to-day operations
Cons
Perfomance Metrics, Lack of Interpersonal relations and face-to-face interaction.
Great place, with a great corporate culture. Awesome people and management that really tries and works hard to be quality leaders.
Recommend working here if you're fresh out of college and looking to gain corporate work experience.
I worked there for a summer as an intern and Absolutely adore this company, people is great, the workplace is very fun and convenient and best of all was the free lunch and the unlimited snack bar.
Pros
free lunch, snack bar, great people