Susan B Allen Memorial Hospital Employee Reviews

Moving in the right direction
Interim CFO (Current Employee) –  El Dorado, KSJanuary 31, 2019
The hospital has had some bumps and bruises, but I believe they are moving in the right direction. Some changes have had to be made to reduce costs and meet industry standards. Some employees weren't happy about that. However, revenue has been improved and they should be able to break even in 2019.
This job allows me to apply many of my clerical and customer service skills.
Admissions/Communications Clerk (Current Employee) –  El Dorado, KSJuly 23, 2014
This job is very fast paced, which I like. I enjoy meeting new people and assisting others when needed. The workplace is enjoyable, but the management is unorganized and inconsistent. My co-workers are helpful and take initiative.
When everyone worked together it went very well.
Housekeeping/Linens Supervisor (Former Employee) –  El Dorado, KSDecember 12, 2012
A typical day was to see who was there for the day and make any changes in staffing if nessasary. Check the Patient floors and see if there is any special needs that might have accued during the night. My co-workers for the most part was very pleasant to work with.The hardest part of the job was at times being able to keep up with the cleaning of the patient rooms. The most enjoyable part of my job there was seeing the look of acomplishment on my staffs face at the end of a very busy day.