Susquehanna International Group Employee Reviews

Fun workplace, but limited advancement
Enterprise Software Equity Research Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 28, 2018
The people are friendly and nice. Dress code is relaxed. However, hours are long and the advancement opportunities are not great. Plus, they underpay you compared to similar jobs at other firms.
Pros
Free lunch, relaxed dress code
Cons
Long work hours, limited career advancement
Top Tier Firm
Systems Administrator/Project Management Team (Former Employee) –  Boston, MADecember 18, 2017
Amazing organizational culture and a great place to work. You won't find a better firm to be a part of. Many opportunities for advancement, open dialogue with management teams. Autonomy in individual roles. Only positives in my experience with the company.
Great place to work with fun perks
Shift Lead Data Center Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaNovember 3, 2017
You always have the latest technology at your fingertips. Surrounded by intelligent people. Casual dress including shorts in the summer. Catered lunch daily.
Was a great place to work
Senior Systems Administrator /Project Management (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 8, 2017
SIG was a great place to work. Cut edge technology, lots of money being spent on better the environment. They serve free breakfasts and lunches, beautiful spreads with salads, sandwiches, soups, all you can think of. Difficult to balance work and life, because work is so demanding, but people are great, you learn a lot, and enjoy your job.
Pros
great PTO, free breakfast and lunch, sponsored outings for families.
Cons
long work hours, weekends, holidays
Fun and laid back place to work
Stockroom Associate (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaJuly 25, 2017
SIG is a fun and laid back place to work. They offer a wide range of benefits including health coverage and free lunch. Management places a focus on teamwork as opposed to a singular effort.
Pros
Free Lunch, Benefits
Cons
No lunch break
Good company
Trade Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bala-Cynwyd, PAFebruary 17, 2017
Good place to work. Lots of perks. Opportunities to learn about trading and various financial products. Relaxed work environment.
Great company to work for
Index Shares Trader (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 22, 2016
This company was cutting end in options trading. Learned a lot from their trading program. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a great work internment and learning experience.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
All good
Fast paced fun place to work
Shift Lead (Current Employee) –  PAOctober 24, 2015
Great place to work. Utilize cutting edge technology. Many amenities available on site. Breakfast and lunch provided daily as well as a fully stocked game room and gym.
Pros
Free Lunch, Game Room, Gym
Cons
Upward growth is tough due to people rarely leaving the company
great place to work!
Sales Trader (Former Employee) –  Bala CynwydJuly 8, 2015
great place to work plus free meals and casual work environment. Very bright leadership. Great continuing education program. Great suburban location.
Pros
free lunches, casual work attire
Good
Technology Associate (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 6, 2015
Good.... excellent company
great coworkers
Wish I liked my job profile, I would have stayed on
Good work ethic....
Competent and skillfull people
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
No lunch break
company not so great.
Wire Clerk & DK Clerk (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 23, 2014
very stressful working enviroment. our booth closed and we lost all of our accounts to cheaper rder managment implementations
Intellectual
Equity Options Trader (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 5, 2014
Intellectual work place with good working hours; free lunch; good training; great IT systems; bad location; nerdy staff; very few social events
Energy-filled environment. Much to gain by way of technology and problem management.
ELECTRONIC TRADE SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  Bala-Cynwyd, PAOctober 14, 2013
At the company that first introduced me to the world of electronic trade support, this opportunity exposed me to the fast-paced, time-sensitive industry of electronic trade and related support mechanisms. Great work environment with a unique "flat hierarchy" structure that allows new comers to the floor to easily assimilate into the dynamic culture. Would work there again in a heartbeat. Leaving was on a strictly personal basis, now a non-issue.
Great culture but does not have financial growth
Senior Trading Operations Associate (Former Employee) –  PAJuly 22, 2013
It was great to be able to come into work dressed in jeans and sneakers and not have to worry about packing my lunch. They provided an extensive buffet daily, the kicker, you don't really get any sort of break. I was at work by 6:45 am and left around 5:30 pm. After 6+ years of rave reviews about my attention to detail and efficiency I was still only making slightly above entry level salary. Not having a boss that was constantly looking over your shoulder was great but it is also difficult to get promoted if your boss isn't that involved. I learned a great deal from informal training but unfortunately had almost zero formal training while working there. The hardest part of my job was trying to manage thousands of securities without hardly and resources.
Pros
Free lunches, dressed down
Cons
No growth opportunities and low pay
Great Place to Work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 7, 2013
Great company with wonderful people. I enjoyed working there. I left to raise my three children.
Pros
overall great place to work