Sutter Health
Updates from Sutter Health:

Sutter Health Employee Reviews

United States1,484 reviews
Found 1,484 reviews matching the search
A very good company to work for.
Take care of there employee’s, great benefits, good pay, and good leadership. I would recommend this company to work for whether just starting a new career or continuing where you left off.
Bad
bad work environment for employees. No communication and bad management causes problems. Supervisor was a violent sociopath but the management refused to do anything about it
Had a great experience
I had a great experience working for Sutter Health. They were organized. Offered flexibility with scheduling and management felt overall supportive and responsive to employee’s needs. I worked as a per diem Radiology Tech.
Great place to work!
When I did my externship here, I experienced a very supportive manager, encouraging and welcoming peers. Overall a great experience! Clinic seemed pretty laid back.
Lab Assistant
Only work here if you don't mind working every weekend, horrible training from multiple people, no job security, stressful, always being moved to another location, and always having to close. This is the perfect job for you.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Not inclusive to All!
This company has racist doctors with back stabbing co-workers, and managers. Sabbatoage, liars, manipulators, if you don't fit into their mold! Be afraid.
Sutter health
Best place I work for great pay and great Benifit’s. We work together as a team. I have worked at three of the Sutter facilities and had no major complaints. I would definitely work for this company again .
Pros
Great pay and great benefits
Cons
Variable schedules and call
an organization with a strong sense of community among workers and communities being served. there are multiple opportunities to learn new things and company strongly encourages personal growth and development.
Loved being able to work from home but still part of a great team.
Would have liked to work in Idaho with this company. There was support even from a different location. Goals to reach was great. I learned to work with a verity of people and with a Emergency disasters and to help clients with doctors contact and medications.
Great opportunities
Enjoy working here because I already see opportunities for growth. Excellent benefits. Health/Dental, retirement, etc. I Look forward to a lifetime career in this company. I also work close to home.
Educational experience
My experience with Sutter has not been the most favorable. The management team in my department uses favoritism and lack of communication on a regular basis. I have witnessed employees being treated differently based on likes/dislikes of said employee by the management team. Being a part of that management team has been difficult as I do not agree or adhere to their "guidelines". Employees should be evaluated based on performance not on whether the supervisor or department manager "like" that employee. In addition, there were several occasions which important information was excluded in communications to me specifically, this has made preforming my job duties quite challenging. Coming from an environment where communication is key in Emergency Medicine, this behavior has been quite disconcerting and has motivated me to start looking elsewhere for employment, in addition to my passion for patient care, in particular emergency medicine and respiratory care.
Good
I had good and bad experiences here like you would anywhere else. The reason for the bad experiences was having someone spread lies about me to my superiors but my coworkers who knew me would stand up for me. I can not be more grateful for the things that I learned here.
Great company to work for
Learned a lot and enjoyed every bit of it only left due to moving to the state of Georgia and there is no Sutter in the area 😢 great pay//great coworkers//friendly service//safe environment
Best place I've ever worked! Don't plan to leave, just seeking additional part time work. Primary care is really good here and all the physicians and support staff work very hard to provide excellent care!
Pros
great staff and great organization
Cons
none that I can think of...
Fragmented.
Sutter health care is fragmented. Upper management and human resources do not follow policy and hide what is behind the lines. The workplace culture is zero. No support from higher ups. It's very sad that Sutter does not follow the mission. Quit talking the talk and walk the walk.
Productive and friendly
The staff is very friendly and the customers are friendly as well. The security team is very nice. The food in the cafeteria is good and pretty environmentally friendly.
Fun place to work
You are always learning something new.
Very busy. You will love the patients. They often do team building outings. The team is very knowledgeable. The tenure is amazing.
A fun atmosphere, friendly co workers and a well maintained building
I enjoyed the time i was employed at Sutter Heatlh. Their office building was clean, well stocked and the onsite cafeteria was really nice. The company was always willing to listen to feedback on how they could further improve.
Friendly, community oriented environment to work in.
In my particular position, I have various responsibilities so I am always busy and pleasantly challenged. Things change and so does your workflow. The environment is a pleasant one to work in.
A First Hand Experience
I started my work here after getting my certificate and it was a good training ground especially for admin and customer experience.

I assisted patients and doctors with paper works.
Sutter Amador has changed
When I began to work for Sutter Amador it was refreshing to see the encouragement given to any staff member wanting to increase their skills/knowledge and move into areas of new challenges. The priorities of the current leadership team no longer reflect this.
Pros
Sutter Health affiliation ensures we have the tools/procedures that reflect best practice
Cons
The recent change in culture means it has become increasingly hard to feel a part of a team.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sutter Health. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
InHerSight Score
2.8Personal Development
3.9Career Opportunities
3.1Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight