Sutter Lakeside Hospital Employee Reviews

loved my co-workers
Clerical Operations Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lakeport, CAAugust 16, 2017
I loved my co-workers from all over in different departments. Most everyone got along. Management needs work but i's in motion. You get great benefits and retirement. You get a fair amount of PTO and time off requests never seem to be denied.
Good small hospital
CT & X-ray Technologist (Former Employee) –  Lakeport, CAJune 5, 2017
Clinically an amazing place to work. However, there was not a lot of emphasis placed on growth and career development. I was extremely impressed with the structure of the organization from a system level. Sutter as a system is an extremely well run system.
Critical Access Hospital with amazing staff and services
Urgent Care, FNP (Former Employee) –  Lakeport, CASeptember 25, 2014
Great place to work, able to be a Jill of all trades! Able to wear many hats and really be a part of a caring team.
Out of the way place, but fun to work in.
CT Tech, Per Diem (Former Employee) –  Lakeport, CAMay 6, 2014
A very fun place to work with friendly people and a positive atmosphere to work in.
Exciting position, nice co-workers
Bed Access Manager/Nursing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lakeport, CAMarch 13, 2014
I began working at Sutter as a bed access manager, a newly created position. I really enjoy ed this position because I worked closely with all of the physicians and staff to teach them about appropriate admissions. It was a fabulous opportunity and within 1 1/2 years, everyone had it down and I had to change positions because of this success! I then was an administrative supervisor and case manager. I had wonderful relationships with staff and physicians. At that time, management changed and I decided to move to Mexico to become bi-lingual.
Pros
Being a part of a culture change in the hospital
Cons
At times, there was conflict with some of the physicians related to changing admission policies
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Lakeport, CAFebruary 26, 2014
Pulling orders and delivering
I learned a lot about supplies in a hospital
Management was good he cared about his employees
Co - workers where the best to work for
The hardest part of the job was ordering an item and finding out it is on back order so i would have to find a substitute.
The most enjoyable part of the job was getting the departments the stock the needed to perform their jobs.
Pros
Helping others
Cons
Wonderful company. Learned many skills here.
ER Unit Clerk, Staffing Coordinator, Tele Tech (Former Employee) –  Lakeport, CAAugust 11, 2012
Started out in the Emergency Room as a Unit Secretary and in Admissions. Through the years I was able to learn and work in many different areas such as Tele Tech in ICU, Unit Secretary in Med Surg, Staffing Cooordinator for the entire hospital. There is no way to relplace the valuable training and experiences I had with this company.
Pros
great training and experiences. great benefits
Cons
low pay
Super travel opportunity.
Nurse Traveler (Former Employee) –  Lakeport, CAApril 29, 2012
I loved the time I had there. On my off day I found Lake diamonds which made wonderful gifts when I got back home.