Suzo-Happ Group Employee Reviews

2.8
Ratings breakdown
Good gaming resource supplier
Technician (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 4, 2014
Small but productive company. Management is very stagnate regarding advancement and growth. Overall a decent work environment that is very laid back but with little perks within the company. Company invests in mostly in low grade amusement and gaming tech but remains a major supplier for those types of products as a distributor.
Fast paced enviorment
Administrative Assistant & Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Elk Grove Village, ILSeptember 6, 2012
Working at Suzo-Happ was a great experience for me.

I had to multi-task every day which made my day go by fast.
Answering a multi phoneline, folding invoices, greeting clients,and misc. other duties.
Pros
managment were hands on
At one point, it was a great place to work, but now.....
Purchasing/Product development (Former Employee) –  Elk Grove VillageJanuary 19, 2012
When I first started, it was a family run operation. The pay was not great. However the benifits and treatment of the employee's made up for that shortcoming. It was fun place to work. They advancement from within. The company was eventually sold to a private equity investment group and it was all done hill at that point. Profit took the place of product quality and pride in the company. Executive management changed several times and employee moral sunk. With the current management team that is in place, I would not recommend working their.
Cons
ownership group