Svetness Personal Training Employee Reviews

Best Place to works as a Personal Trainer
Lead Trainer Level 2 (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 20, 2019
I have been with this company for a long time and I would just like to say how wonderful it is to work here. Prior to working here I was never good at generating sales, I have honestly learned so much on how to sell from this company. Additionally I have access to many clients that otherwise would not of been in contact with. I dont have unattainable deadlines similar to what other corporations require you to complete. I have the freedom to grow as a Personal Trainer and become a leader of my own team! I get benefits like Health Care, Dental Care and Vision Care! I know I am with the right company and establishing myself in a field I am passionate about!

Every Personal Trainer out there that is tired of spending money trying to find new clients and wants something that is stable should consider this company and look forward to growing internally!

I am grateful for my team and thankful for my career! HIGHLY RECOMMEND !
Pros
Benefits, Clients are given to me, Great Teamwork, Great opportunities for growth
Cons
No Paid Vacations
Great Work Life Balance With An Awesome Morale And Culture
Level 2 Trainer (Current Employee) –  Laurel, MDFebruary 20, 2019
Svetness gives you a great opportunity to work and balance everyday life. I love how they make you feel inclusive and empowered as a trainer. The opportunity to make your own schedule, and pick up clients around your own availability gives you a great work life balance. And the ability to have time management and time freedom is definitely something I admire. Management is very personable and truly cares and takes into consideration their trainers needs. Overall this is definitely a “forever” company with the ability to advance and grow into higher positions with the proper work ethic applied.
Pros
Great upper management, Time freedom, work life balance, growth opportunities
Cons
No PTO
Relaxed and fun studio gym
Manager (Current Employee) –  Waldorf, MDNovember 27, 2018
The Waldorf studio is a fun and relaxed training facility. The small staff of trainers work as a team to keep the studio running efficiently and their clients happy.
I find what I am looking for
Master Trainer (Current Employee) –  VirginiaNovember 19, 2018
Well I was looking for full time position and I find it. In the beginning I didn't like to drive from client to client, but soon I start used to it.
The first 2 months was the hardest. How ever, even than I didn't stop providing perfect personal training service. Soon I start getting more clients and the pay per session increase.
Now maybe I will find another company that will pay more per session, but it doesn't work for me when they provide me only with few clients.
Best decision thus far
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Leesburg, VANovember 15, 2018
I have been working for Svetness since April 2018.I quit my job as a general manager at Guess Inc after 8 years to work for Svetness as the sales manager and i could not be any happier of the decision that i made. The culture of this company is great and everyone i work with is amazing. Most co-workers are very friendly and helpful.
Fun, great team and energy
Fitness Consultant and personal trainer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 22, 2018
I drive around New York and New Jersey for fitness assessment and the tolls really kills me. But over all I’m loving the business and meeting a lot of new people
Pros
Meet new people, get along with everyone
Cons
Tolls
dont expect to get paid properly
personal trainer (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, VAAugust 27, 2018
You sign a contract to get this job; in which states you don't get paid till a month and a half. Clients are awesome and want consistency but getting to clients homes may take you up to an hour to and from. You won't get paid a month and a half out, by which you're starving with a bunch of clients you can't get to because you're pulling money from the clouds to put gas in YOUR car and also paying for copies of tracking sheets and mailing them off with YOUR money you haven't gotten yet.

do not work here.
super lacking in most places
Personal Trainer (Current Employee) –  Waldorf, MDJanuary 31, 2018
this company lacks moral boosters and the owner is never visiting the gyms. Gyms arent the best place to work in. underpaid exspecially when it comes to the boot camps.
Great Company for entry-advanced level trainers
Personal Trainer/Fitness Instructor (Current Employee) –  Leesburg, VAMay 4, 2017
Would recommend to a friend I have a good time training the wide variety of clients that Svetness offers. They offer many opportunities to grow with the company if you want to grow.