Swagelok Employee Reviews

Process operator
Process Operator II (Former Employee) –  Solon, OHNovember 14, 2018
Strong caring culture. A place where hard work and dedication are expected.

Cons

Has always rewarded everyone the same so sometimes extra effort and success is not recognized.

Advice to Management

Middle Management is stretched so thin, they don’t have time to communicate as much as needed.
Good job security, but hard to advance & management is making too many changes that adversly affect hourly wage employees
Tool Crib Operator (Current Employee) –  Willoughby Hills, OhioNovember 11, 2018
I've learned how to maintain high quality standards & how to help others maintain high quality standards, how to maintain a safe work environment, how to communicate effectively with supervisors & co-workers, how to sustain consistently high production levels.
Pros
Job security
Cons
frequent changes in management, & therefore, production plans; reduction in the quality of health benefits, poor or non-existent training programs.
Great Company to work for!
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCNovember 6, 2018
Great company to work with the President of the company and the manager are very helpful. if you put in the hard work and time the managers team will help you get where you need to go.
Cons
No Advancement
It was a great place too work
Machine Operator I (Former Employee) –  Solon, OHNovember 2, 2018
it's a great place to work i would refer other interested people to swagelok they have great benefit package with stock options , it would be a good place to retire from
Assembly Technician
Assembly Technician (Current Employee) –  Solon, OHOctober 31, 2018
A diversified work place with opportunity for growth. Provides training for temporary and permanent associates. Great hourly pay, an excellent Comprehensive Employee Benefits Package for permanent associates. A typical day at work is processing orders in a timely manner, entering data in the computer. sorting material, trouble shooting, maintaining good eye and hand coordination. I've learned, show up every single morning like I'm meant to be there. Management motivates and encourage employees to achieve their goals.Creating an environment employees love. The hardest part of my job is customer disappointment. The most enjoyable part of my job is helping the customer win.
Band saw
Band saw operator (Former Employee) –  Solon, OHOctober 29, 2018
Responsible for measuring and cutting 12ft. bars of raw materials into three and four ft lengths to fill orders.
Grained a certification to operate an band saw and corresponding safety certification.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
productive and fast pace work flow
Order Fulfiller (Current Employee) –  Garfield Heights, OHOctober 26, 2018
Great benefits....... Friendly people....... Leader role models..... Using Teamwork to satisfy the customers ..... Perform with quality and accurate numbers
Nice Work Place Move At A Very Good Work Pase
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  United StatesOctober 26, 2018
Paying Was Good The Job Was A Good Place To Work At Git Alone With Everyone That Work There . It’s A Good Environment For The People That Work There .
Pros
No Free Lunch
Cons
Short Breaks
I was only at Swaglok as a Temp.
Payroll Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Solon, OHOctober 23, 2018
I think if I could of had a chance to work there that I would of enjoyed it.
I did find the job easy and enjoyable, the days flew by, the hardest thing for me was my travel time, I lived on the West side and they are on the East side of Cleveland.
Decent place to work just don’t expect to get paid
CNC Operator (Former Employee) –  Solon Main PlantOctober 16, 2018
Just recently quit after almost 4 years best feeling ever was not having to walk through those doors again! Pay scale is seriously out dated they expect there machine operators to do “EVERYTHING” & u will not get paid for any of it trust me. They try to justify not paying there associates it by not ever laying u off once you’re hired in but you’re better off just finding a better paying job...if you’re young with ambition & would like to be paid based off you knowing your self worth then this is no place for you but if you’re okay settling with what someone gives you then good luck
Pros
Free beverages & fruit
Cons
Under paid
Good place to work, just have to be willing to jump throug hoops.
Set Up Operator (Current Employee) –  Solon, OHOctober 14, 2018
Good place to work, but after so long you may look for a change of pace. Too many "red flags" from supervisors over quality employees. Not a family environment as it once was.
Pros
Summer event tickets. Free pop
Cons
Terrible raises. No bonus
Great Culture and Hardworking Associates
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Solon, OHOctober 10, 2018
Swagelok has some of the best people to work with. All associates are hard working and will go the extra mile to help the company succeed. This company has suceeded on have a company culture that truely values a quality product and has associates who follow that belief.
Good benefits and opportunities
Machinist (Current Employee) –  Solon, OHOctober 3, 2018
Swagelok is a good place to work. They offer great benefits and many opportunities to those looking to advance in a set career path. They offer a wide range of medical and tuition benefits.
Used to be a good place to work.
Assembly Worker (Current Employee) –  Solon, OHOctober 1, 2018
I used to love working at swagelok but they eventually beat that out of you. They let go of the good older supervisors and replace them with younger kids who know nothing about how to delegate and supervise. Only way to advance is to be in with the plant manager.
Pros
Cons
Too many to list.
Great benefits
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Solon, OHSeptember 25, 2018
Great job to work for but the management sucks very much it’s very hard to advance in this company unless you kissing butt. The benefits are great and the supervisors don’t have any experience in supervision, the policies have to be revised because some policies don’t make any sense,but besides the bs good company to work for.
Pros
Free fresh fruit and beverages
Cons
The raises
Not just a job
Journeyman Machinist (Current Employee) –  Eastlake, OHSeptember 22, 2018
Working at swagelok gives me something to look forward to every day. I get to wake up and do what I love, which makes it hardly seem like work sometimes. I enjoy the challenge
Very fast paced and growing company
Contractor for Stefanini (Former Employee) –  Solon, OHSeptember 18, 2018
I had a good experience while I was there working for their agency IT support staff and learned a lot about myself and my overall perspective in IT industry
I love Swagelok
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Highland Heights, OHSeptember 17, 2018
I had ups and downs but what job doesn't?
I absolutely love Swagelok!

The hours are great and the salary is better.
The Supervisors take care of business and allow us to get promoted into a greater position.
Pros
Free drinks and air conditioned clean company
Cons
Alot of drama but not too much if you mind your business.
Family culture
Associate Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Solon, OHSeptember 16, 2018
Good family oriented company. Not very innovative and a little inconsistent with direction at times. Offers a lot of development opportunities. Promotes a lot from within.
good job to work for
Primary Operator-HPF (Current Employee) –  Solon, OHSeptember 15, 2018
I think as long as you do your job and show up everyday you have job for life once your hired in they have great benefits it is a cool place to work. !!!!!!!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Swagelok. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.5InHerSight Score

2.6Personal Development

2.0Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight