Swarovski North America Employee Reviews

Great place to work!
Store Manager/Training Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 18, 2018
Upper management is very inspiring and motivational. Very passionate company with a rich history in values, vision, and success. They give a lot if opportunities and they are always working to improve processes in stores and online. A very caring company
Pros
Discount, international company, merot increases etc
Director of Corporate Gifts Americas (Former Employee) –  Cranston, RIJuly 10, 2018
Large international organization with a lot of opportunity for growth, a lot of training for self development, a lot of traveling. I would highly recommend the company.
Pros
Great culture locally and internationally
Cons
Too many management changes, lots of direction changes
Highly motivating and inspiring
Jewelry Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  New Hyde Park, NYJune 27, 2018
I was a consultant for Touch Stone Crystal which is a division of Swarovski. The position was highly flexible; you created your own hours and purchased your own inventory. This role required you to have a entrepreneurial attitude and approach. You basically purchased your own products,catalogs flyers,business cards, displays,etc.This opportunity allowed me to generate additional income for my family.

This consulting position works well with individuals who are self motivated,goal oriented, collaborate well with others and have an entrepreneurial spirit. The organization really did a create job in providing you with all the tools and support needed for you to succeed. I personally had the opportunity to work with extremely helpful, supportive and motivating individuals who collaborated well with each other.
Pros
Flexible hours, motivating
Cons
Constantly having to network to seek new opportunities.
Independent Culture
Independent Sales Consultant (Part-Time) (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAMay 15, 2018
This job is what you make it out to be. You work independently and on your own terms. Work as much or as little as you wish. You get to meet and interact with new people every day. You have the opportunity to give yourself a raise by expanding your team.
Pros
Freedom
Cons
Must be disciplined.
Productive environmet
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  San Ysidro, CAApril 29, 2018
Working in Swarovski requires excellent costumer service, the environment is slow pace but it gets really busy on weekends and pay days. I enjoy working there.
Great Company, Great environment
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 23, 2018
For over 100 years Swarovski has been a family company, there values are Responsible, Vigorous, Imaginative and Passionate.. and you definitely experiment that working here! <3
Pros
Great company, great environment
terrible place and unethical
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cranston, RIFebruary 27, 2018
I worked for the optik division. It was the worst experience I have had in my work career. Management was abusive and unethical. My first week, there was a physical fight in the customer service department. I was afraid to move. They kept the aggressor because he was a valued asset to the company. It was a terrible place to work and the manager is unethical. I should have went to HR but I was nervous that I would lose my job because my manager in customer service did not know how to play by the cooperate rules.
Pros
Sheila in HR was very nice and approachable
Workplace Culture
HEAD OF RISK MANAGEMENT AND LOSS PREVENTION (Former Employee) –  Cranston, RIFebruary 7, 2018
An amazing place to learn, be challenged and work on a global platform. After many years working at Swarovski I have had the opportunity to take on many roles, meet amazing people and grow as a professional.
Most exciting, fun, Sparkling place to work.
Temporary Credit Analyst-A/R Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cranston, RIJanuary 15, 2018
This is by far the best company I have ever had the pleasure to work for.
I would NEVER leave, but the job and department is being outsourced overseas.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere, friendly & respectful diverse colleagues.
Very productive
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 11, 2018
Swarovski is a great place to work, is a Family own Company. Is run by 5 generation! It has great benefits and great people. I started as an adminstrator assistance, i did customer service, sales, n marketing. Had several positions in my 22 years of service.
Pros
Great benefit, advancement, great pay, excellent co-workers
Cons
Long sales meeting
fast pace and elegant place to work
Senior Retail Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  OntarioJanuary 2, 2018
I got promoted Promoted after 4 months. It is very elegant place to work for. It provides lots of opportunity to improve customer service and training. Competitive, fun and delegate place to work for.
Home grown manufacturing process that is improving day after day
Fabrication Intern (Former Employee) –  Plattsburgh, NYDecember 19, 2017
The production process is unique and the colleagues I worked with are craftsman. There is a good amount of freedom in regard to how you get a job done.
Rewarding
Senior Product Manager (Current Employee) –  New York City, NYDecember 10, 2017
While the company overall has set into place some challenging processes, the team itself provides a very rewarding work environment. The team works together to ensure successful results, and we continue to be rewarded for our efforts. The JS management team is always looking for different ways to further advance their team's skills, careers, and personal goals. As briefly mentioned, the hardest part of the job is dealing with some of the challenging processes.
Relationships over Competency
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Cranston, RISeptember 22, 2017
Overall the people were great to work with but some management staff were promoted to positions, not because they were competent in the job but they have been with the company a long time. Upper management wouldn't listen to suggestions for improvement and would spend the money to improve operations.
Pros
Great workers, benefits
Cons
Poor manageent
Great opportunity to earn extra income
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  self employedSeptember 18, 2017
As I am an Independent Consultant, I am self employed. I work with Touchstone as a supplier of product. They are very supportive and stand behind their product. It is up to me to put in the time I need to plan and execute my parties and events. I would like to continue to work this business on a part-time basis. My goal is to pursue a part or full time position with a company that offers a stable income, while working with Touchstone to supplement my income.
Pros
Support of team leaders, product incentives
Cons
down times in sales
Enjoyable staff, great opportunities
Benefits Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cranston, RIAugust 8, 2017
Maintain medical / dental billing and balance add-ons and deletes. Problem solve employee medical claims and assist in HR issue. Maintain employee files.
Luxury sales
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAJuly 12, 2017
A typical day was very busy since it was the retail outlet. We were able to provide customers with BEAUTIFUL jewelry at a discounted price, Many of my customers were "habitual" Swarovski shoppers,
comaderie
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cranston, RIJune 12, 2017
loved the diversity, worked with VP, and safety manager which was very interesting. Thoroughly enjoyed the fact there was an IT department a phone call away and other staff in human resources.
Pros
great benefits, lunch room, and 50% discount on jewelry
Cons
there was no down-side
Fun work place
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMay 30, 2017
Most of my functions at work where to help associates motivate and have product knowledge, building connections was key as well. Day to day was goals and main ting store visually appealing lots of crystals to dust
Pros
Free product
Cons
Advancement
Fun working environment with a sales driving team
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Livermore, CAMay 20, 2017
Selling more than my goal Like usual.
Meeting our monthly sales goal as a team.
competitive to make my sales goal every day.
Overall a fun working environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Swarovski North America. Our community is ready to answer.

Swarovski North America Reviews by Location