Swarovski North America Employee Reviews

terrible place and unethical
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cranston, RIFebruary 27, 2018
I worked for the optik division. It was the worst experience I have had in my work career. Management was abusive and unethical. My first week, there was a physical fight in the customer service department. I was afraid to move. They kept the aggressor because he was a valued asset to the company. It was a terrible place to work and the manager is unethical. I should have went to HR but I was nervous that I would lose my job because my manager in customer service did not know how to play by the cooperate rules.
Pros
Sheila in HR was very nice and approachable
fast pace and elegant place to work
Senior Retail Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  OntarioJanuary 2, 2018
I got promoted Promoted after 4 months. It is very elegant place to work for. It provides lots of opportunity to improve customer service and training. Competitive, fun and delegate place to work for.
Fun work place
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMay 30, 2017
Most of my functions at work where to help associates motivate and have product knowledge, building connections was key as well. Day to day was goals and main ting store visually appealing lots of crystals to dust
Pros
Free product
Cons
Advancement
Fun working environment with a sales driving team
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Livermore, CAMay 20, 2017
Selling more than my goal Like usual.
Meeting our monthly sales goal as a team.
competitive to make my sales goal every day.
Overall a fun working environment.
Good Introduction to Retail
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Brea, CAApril 27, 2017
On a bad day, the store would be slow and there would not be any sales. On a good day, there is a consistent flow of customers that may or may not make purchases. Working here has taught me how to communicate with customers and forced me to sharpen my math skills. I am sure that the workplace culture and management differs for each store. Fortunately, I had a good manager. Unfortunately, in general, there were many times where I was told conflicting things, which negatively affected my work performance.
Long Days
Manager (Current Employee) –  Rhode IslandMarch 16, 2017
Long hours, little support, too many chiefs, not always a clear direction. Poor systems training. Good employees. Company works too lean, does not account for employees being out or how to make up the difference when production capacities are overwhelmed.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Too much overseas intervention, poor local support
Great Clean work enviorment with Great Managment
Shipping and Receiving (Current Employee) –  Cranston, RIMarch 5, 2017
a typical day working for Swarovski North America would begin at 6 am sharp Monday morning with 5 other employees each employee has a shipping station with touch screen computer and scale specifically for shipping orders through a online database
Pros
great breakfast and lunch avalible in cafeteria
Great Place To Work
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Glendale, WIJanuary 13, 2017
I absolutely loved my team, both at the store and district wide. Couldn't ask for a more amazing and hard working group of people! The best part was working for a family owned company who values their employees.
Not the best place to work at
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Aventura, FLDecember 5, 2016
Not a good place to work at. Don't care about employees and hours are not dependable. Had a bad experience with management after they owed me months of pay.
Very high class store
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  MINovember 27, 2016
I enjoyed working for this company in a high class atmosphere. You feel like you are selling diamonds but the beautiful crystals are much more affordable. The company loves to have the management travel and that was an extra bonus, plus you receive free crystals at meetings.
Pros
free crystal perks, travel
Cons
small store can make you feel really confined

Want to know more about Swarovski North America?

Ask a question
North American headquarters of a global brand
Director of Distribution Development North America (Current Employee) –  Cranston, RINovember 11, 2016
Centrally controlled direction and practices. Facility could use an upgrade. Benefits are very good but there is no opportunity for profit-sharing since it's a family owned business.
Pros
Great benefits
Great and growing company
Retail Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 16, 2016
This company is great and established but currently growing at a fast rate and is of course experiencing some growing pains. Enjoyed my overall time there.
Pros
Work/life balance, bonus plan
Cons
Some upper mgmt, overly aggresive sales plans
Great company
District Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Cranston, RIApril 20, 2016
I worked for Swarovski for 15 yrs and loved every minute of it with the exception of the last year when there was a complete overhaul of management. This in turn changed the culture and sentiment of the employees from loving their job to wanting to leave. The new management did not have a great understanding of the company culture nor as much respect for the brand as those that had worked there. I understand it has changed since I left and is more in line with its great brand and product.
Pros
Still privately & family owned.The product is 1# in the industry, all members of the Swarovski family are approachable and treat all people with equal respect, whether you are the janitor or VP
Cons
The con I experienced was the management change the last yr I was with the company.
Fun, inclusive place to work
Consumer Experience Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Cranston, RIOctober 27, 2015
Swarovski is extremely fast-paced. One should be able to multi-task and be adaptable to change. My co-workers are great, we work wonderfully together, however there is a large restructure happening which is challenging to deal with. The most enjoyable part of the job is working alongside great management (I've learned a lot!!) and working with sparkling crystal, of course!
Pros
Projects are fun and give the opportunity to be creative
Cons
Gloomy office space
Great Company
STORE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaSeptember 25, 2015
Great European company to work for. Management receives solid benefits, bonus, and pay. Many District Managers are incredible leaders.
its a great place to work
Data Entry/Admin (Current Employee) –  Cranston, RISeptember 8, 2015
this company likes to have employees from a temp agency for years and years without hope of getting hired or getting any benefits
Pros
its a great big company to work in
Cons
cant grow in this company
A fun and interesting company to work for.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cranston, RIJuly 19, 2015
Everyday brought something new and interesting. Management is understanding and always available. My co-workers were some of the best I've ever worked with. They were the best part of the job.
Great place to work !!!
Consumer Experience Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Cranston, RIFebruary 25, 2015
Working for Swarovski I have learned the true meaning of teamwork and I have truly learned what it means to take ownership of your position. Swarovski encourages you to think outside the box and go the extra mile for the consumer. I have grown with this company professionally and personally and have made life long friends. It truly is an amazing company.
Worked at Swarovski for almost 30 yrs and helped start the jewelry division
Cost Estimator (Former Employee) –  Cranston, RIFebruary 20, 2015
Typical day - Job titles often changed, different challenges

Learned - All phases of jewelry manufacturing

Management - They were excellent

Co workers - All very knowledgeable and they were like family

Hardest part - There were times where there were very long hours

Most enjoyable - The end result of finished products
Pros
Co workers
Cons
Long hours at times
Fast paced great place to work
prefer not to say (Former Employee) –  Cranston, RIJune 24, 2014
Enjoyed all my years at Swarovski....I learned alot along the way and it definitely helped me to become who I am today !

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Swarovski North America. Our community is ready to answer.

Swarovski North America Reviews by Location