Swarovski Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
A day at swarovski crystal
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJuly 5, 2018
If you enjoy dusting and being told what to wear and how to wear it then this is the place for you! When I worked there the manager was awful and completely took advantage of the system. You couldn't really talk individuals into buying the product, they either wanted it or didn't, there really wasn't any talking into it. They took away the warranty which ultimately just made it costume jewelry. I loved the company when I first started and hated it by the time I left.
Pros
Got to dress nice, discounts on jewelry and wearing the jewelry
Cons
Too high of expectations for costume jewelry and very poorly ran.
management sucks
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJJune 22, 2018
management sucks they do not care at all about their employees and employees are terrified of the manager, so much gossiping. everyone has bad vibes around the manager and no one likes her
Pros
nothing
Cons
short breaks
Sparkly on the outside just a rock on the inside
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COJune 18, 2018
This company has some really good ideas and recognizes employees for hard work, but the hours are crazy and you are alone with your thoughts a lot. There isn't any room for advancement in retail stores.
Pros
Employee Recognition
Cons
To hard to advance
Great management
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Danbury, CTJune 8, 2018
I loved my job at Swarovski and the management helped me grow into a better sales person as well as learning product knowledge and obtaining and maintaining clients.
Pros
fun place to work
Cons
not enough hours
Talented and Fun Employees
DIRECTOR OF KEY ACCOUNTS (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORJune 7, 2018
I enjoy my job and the people I work with on a daily basis. I've had the opportunity to be promoted and grow from within. I have flexibility with my schedule and travel weekly.
Working at Swarovski
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 4, 2018
Swarovski is an amazing place for high school seniors and college freshmen to begin their job experience at. It taught me so much about myself and others. The managers really try to get t know it's employees and build a relationship with them.
Fun environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLMay 30, 2018
My time working at Swarovski was initially very enjoyable. I looked forward to the transition from food industry to boutique. I enjoyed working for this company initially when there were more people to share shifts with. We had a manager that was not able to create a schedule that worked for everyone. She seemed to not understand an individuals long term goals.

Although, being in such an environment, I learned a lot of responsibility and taking leadership with clients. I was able to build a relationship with several of the clients that were long lasting and allowed me to have a more casual conversation, understanding their needs.
Fun and productive workplace
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 30, 2018
I worked here 4 years and truly enjoyed it. The company worked around my school schedule and offered me multiple opportunities to advance that I could have taken them up on at any time.
Demoralizing and No Work Life Balance
Manager (Former Employee) –  OntarioMay 29, 2018
Great initiatives and challenging tasks but environment and policies are very restrictive and controlled/monitored. What s preached in their mission and values statements is not practiced by upper management. Many silos within company with us and them mentality that filter down to employee level.

Company otherwise would be a great place to advance your skills as they have many projects and tasks, often overwhelming but still offer good learning opportunities. Global teams and colleagues are helpful and good resources to lean on. Individual locations may have varying opinions however the culture stems from upper and locally there are many things that can be done better for morale and engagement but is not done.
Pros
Product discounts and Employee Health benefits
Cons
Can't work from home, Lean staff base but workload heavy, High stress and low perks, demoralizing place to work
Awful place to work
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Plattsburgh, NYMay 29, 2018
To start, very clicky. Some ppl work there 20- 30 years. Only stayed because they put most of there time in with Shanbec . Once the company changed hands. It has gone down hill fast. Took away employee sharing. While I was there, I was constantly bullied by my team employees. I reported it time and time again. They do nothing about it. Its was like being back in school. They report you for any little thing. If you did it or not. I was traumatize from working there. I left there do to an injury. They ignored me for awhile about it, until I got a lawyer. They pay is awful. I would not recomend working in Plattsburgh.
Cons
Very exciting and fun store to work in
Cashier and Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Wrentham, MAMay 24, 2018
Swarovski is a fun place to work at. The jewelry and figurines are beautiful and easy to sell. The customers are from all over the world, interesting, exciting and a lot of fun to deal with.
Pros
Free lunch, fun place to work
Cons
Can't pay your bills unless you have another part time job.
Fashion Oriented and Diverse Environment
Style Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 13, 2018
The company has a wonderful and rich history and is truly trying to stay up to date and on trend within their industry. They also have a comprehensive network of resources for employees should they need help with a plethora of different life situations. That is super unique to me and it stood out. As long as you communicate what you need, they will try their best to accommodate.
Constant Pressure to Sell
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Brea, CAMay 9, 2018
The company provides great online training, but you never have time to do it. You are immediately expected to sell regularly and when training is needed, you still have to meet your sales goal first, which is difficult when the store is busy. When there is a lack of traffic, the work environment becomes very competitive and you are expected to lie to the higher ups and tell them that everything is great You are also expected to convince customers to purchase more than they need or want, which becomes awkward when someone only wanted to purchase one small item to begin with. More time should be spent on established clientele, but they are often ignored until there is a promotion and the store needs to make a certain sales goal.
Pros
Good training
Cons
Short breaks, competitive, pressure to sell
Not the best
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 6, 2018
My District manager prior to the new one who got hired was amazing. I had an amazing manager too. Then the new District Manager came and shes super incompetent.
Relaxed work environment
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYApril 17, 2018
It was a part-time sales job, therefore it does not need a proper review. You make money to pay for rent and expenses when in college. You work with people in a mall setting. That is the extent of it.
Pros
Good discounts
Cons
Short Breaks
Great place to work.
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  West Nyack, NYApril 2, 2018
I loved working at swarovski until we got new management. It is a great place to work when you have a good manager, who knows the policy and hacks to run the store.
Pros
flexible, great co-worker, the inspiring jewelry
Cons
changed the bonus structure
Beautfiul Store
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Brea, CA 92821March 28, 2018
I was a part time, so didn't really get to see the benefits or anything like that. It seems like there was a growth opportunity for employees. Fun times working there
great place
Corporate Finance Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 27, 2018
You've taken the first step to getting a job on Indeed. Here's another way to get the most from your Indeed job search: not sure what else to put. my boss was nice
Swarovski review
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Lake Grove, NYMarch 25, 2018
The company was a pleasure to work for. They took care of there employees that worked hard and went above and beyond. They had many incentives and the work was fun to do.
I just started
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYMarch 21, 2018
It did not take long for me to realize I didn't belong here. When one woman told me we didn't have to help Asian people because they always know what they want I knew it was time to leave.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Swarovski. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.6InHerSight Score

3.5Personal Development

3.7Career Opportunities

3.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight