Swarovski Employee Reviews

Great brand! Great product and people!
SKILLED RETAIL MANAGER (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CADecember 7, 2018
Swarovski is changing gears and incorporating many new systems. People are adjusting but has been difficult at the busiest quarter of the year (4th). Once fully adjusted their retail units will function and perform more efficiently and effectively. Great place to work, great product, great management.
Great work place.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Sherman Oaks, CAOctober 25, 2018
-Work with individuals who are fair.
-Very comfortable work environment.
-Management is very fair.
-Part-time
-Weekly about 20 hours or so
-Perfect amount of individuals in our staff
Pros
lunch break for every 5 hours
Cons
short breaks
Retail Luxury Retail Store Manager with over 12 years of retail experience.
Store Manager/ Training Manager (Current Employee) –  Camarillo, CAOctober 22, 2018
A typical day at Swarovski is fun, engaging with amazing customer.
We have so much fun with the new product. The team take their personal goal very serious and take accountability for their own result. Working at Swarovski give the team a work life balance and flexible schelling to fix their life style and time to spend with their family and friends.
Pros
Jewellery Allocation
Cons
Haft an hour lunch.
Good environment with a flexible zone of work
Pick Packer (Former Employee) –  Cranston, RIOctober 16, 2018
Team oriented but sometimes bad organization between the supervisor or manager.
Great company culture with opportunities for advancement!
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNSeptember 12, 2018
Swarovski was a wonderful place to work. They were highly focused on training and developing their employees and recognizing excellence. The store and district management were encouraging and motivating. The worst thing about the job was the holiday season, but that is retail. Overall, would highly recommend!
Pros
Fun work environment.
Cons
Retail hours
Swarovski
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Redondo Beach, CAAugust 22, 2018
Working at Swarovski was pretty cool, I loved my co workers and I made money it took a lot of customer service. You have to win your clients and care for them to be able to get their trust.
decent place lacking much advancement
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Estero, FLAugust 22, 2018
Great at the beginning but gets really boring. Upper management has no idea what goes on in the stores but will visit unannounced and expect you to be perfect. Everyone has sales goals that are hard to make at times. If you dont make them consistently, they give you a hard time, but if you do, they don't give much recognition. No commission.
Pros
if you make sales goals as a store each month, you get a bonus
Cons
bonuses are rare
Great place to work if Management is ok
Key Holder/ Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAAugust 20, 2018
During my time working at Swarovski I went through 3 different managers. The original manager and ASM were some of the nicest people I had ever met. They truly made Swarovski an enjoyable place to work at first.
My experience with the other managers, including the current manager, was not as enjoyable as I would have liked. They completely shifted the energy of the job and created a competitive, tension-filled workplace environment (even though commission was group-based).
On the plus side, they do offer flexible hours which is great if you are a student or have a second job. Overall, it is a good place to work if you are looking for something temporary and if Management is good, however, don't test your luck if you are looking for advancement opportunities. They usually always go with an outside hire, regardless of your work ethic, product knowledge, sales, etc.
Pros
Flexible shifts, great work-life balance
Cons
No room for advancement
Excellent Opportunity
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 16, 2018
Great experience, great discounts and awesome crew. I worked here for about 6 months as a part time and loved every minute of it. the girls that I worked with including the manager were exceptional.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
pay
Good Beginner Sales Job
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXAugust 6, 2018
Swaroski did not pay off of commission, but rather had sales goals that were recommended you reach. There were no immediate consequences to not meeting your goals, they're mainly there for performance tracking purposes. That creates a more relaxed work environment with minimal competition among co-workers. All team members were expected to learn how to close the store and write a brief sales report at the end of the day.
Pros
Learned how to sell without the pressure of commission
Cons
Some merchandise is hard to sell, but still expected to be sold

Want to know more about Swarovski?

Ask a question
A Fun and productive place to work if Management is ok
Sales Consultant/Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAAugust 6, 2018
It's a job that gave you an opportunities to meet a lot of people. Management is ok Hours and Pay not enough to live and pay your bills.
If Swarovski will listen to their employees Opinion and Suggestions, employees will make everything in their power to make Swarovski a good place to work.
Pros
Discount is provided on day 1 hiring.
Cons
A 10 mins break is not enough due to standing a long period of time.
Strict on what you can and cannot wear.
Sales Associate/Key Holder (Former Employee) –  KitteryAugust 2, 2018
You couldn't have a hair tie showing, only can paint your nails a certain color.... cant wear ur own jewelry, cant wear certain clothes cuz it "takes away from the jewelry " i cant afford a new wardrobe for 12$an hour.
Pros
Jewelry is nice?
Cons
Short breaks, super strict
A day at swarovski crystal
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJuly 5, 2018
If you enjoy dusting and being told what to wear and how to wear it then this is the place for you! When I worked there the manager was awful and completely took advantage of the system. You couldn't really talk individuals into buying the product, they either wanted it or didn't, there really wasn't any talking into it. They took away the warranty which ultimately just made it costume jewelry. I loved the company when I first started and hated it by the time I left.
Pros
Got to dress nice, discounts on jewelry and wearing the jewelry
Cons
Too high of expectations for costume jewelry and very poorly ran.
Enjoy my customer contact
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 1, 2018
I like working at Swarovski, however I would like a schedule that does not change every week. All in all good Company. I have a hard time with the standing on my shifts. Sometimes Management is a little lax in being consistent.
Pros
Welcome enviroment
Cons
Standing on concrete floors every shift
management sucks
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJJune 22, 2018
management sucks they do not care at all about their employees and employees are terrified of the manager, so much gossiping. everyone has bad vibes around the manager and no one likes her
Pros
nothing
Cons
short breaks
Sparkly on the outside just a rock on the inside
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COJune 18, 2018
This company has some really good ideas and recognizes employees for hard work, but the hours are crazy and you are alone with your thoughts a lot. There isn't any room for advancement in retail stores.
Pros
Employee Recognition
Cons
To hard to advance
Great management
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Danbury, CTJune 8, 2018
I loved my job at Swarovski and the management helped me grow into a better sales person as well as learning product knowledge and obtaining and maintaining clients.
Pros
fun place to work
Cons
not enough hours
Talented and Fun Employees
DIRECTOR OF KEY ACCOUNTS (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORJune 7, 2018
I enjoy my job and the people I work with on a daily basis. I've had the opportunity to be promoted and grow from within. I have flexibility with my schedule and travel weekly.
Working at Swarovski
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 4, 2018
Swarovski is an amazing place for high school seniors and college freshmen to begin their job experience at. It taught me so much about myself and others. The managers really try to get t know it's employees and build a relationship with them.
Fun environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLMay 30, 2018
My time working at Swarovski was initially very enjoyable. I looked forward to the transition from food industry to boutique. I enjoyed working for this company initially when there were more people to share shifts with. We had a manager that was not able to create a schedule that worked for everyone. She seemed to not understand an individuals long term goals.

Although, being in such an environment, I learned a lot of responsibility and taking leadership with clients. I was able to build a relationship with several of the clients that were long lasting and allowed me to have a more casual conversation, understanding their needs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Swarovski. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

3.6InHerSight Score

3.5Personal Development

3.7Career Opportunities

3.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight