Sweetz Bakery Employee Reviews

2.0Pay & Benefits
Highly Stressful
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, VASeptember 27, 2017
I honestly really liked working with the other employees--just not the manager, who was also the owner of the bakery. She was constantly in a bad mood and you always had to walk around egg shells around her. She caused a lot of drama between co-workers and it just made working there extremely uncomfortable at times.

I think the hardest part of the job was just working with my boss. When she wasn't there everything was completely fine and calm. There was no yelling of any sorts and no unsatisfied customers. On the other hand, like I mentioned up above I really enjoyed working with everyone else. We developed pretty good friendships--even though I don't work there anymore I still am in contact with a few people.

I learned a lot from this experience and I now know what I'm looking for in a manager aspect. I want a manager, or someone in charge, to look up to. If in 5 years, or any amount of time it takes, I become a manager at some point I would want someone to look up to me. I need a good role model and some one to show me the ropes of the workplace as well as dealing with management issues.
Pros
Sometimes free lunches or samples
Cons
Work environment and scheduling conflicts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sweetz Bakery. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5