Sweyer Property Management Employee Reviews

See reviews about
5.0Pay & Benefits
5.0Job Security & Advancement
Hard working and dedicated team focusing on the same goals
Assistant Portfolio Manager (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, NCJune 4, 2018
If you have ever worked in any type of property management company you know it is a quick paced environment. Here at Sweyer all of my coworkers are hardworking professionals. At the same time everyone knows to take breaks, have fun with it, support one another and encourage each other to do their very best.

I love that Sweyer gives back to the community any time they can. I also love that they give back to the employees with bonus programs, lunches and in many other ways.
Pros
Amazing team
Fast paced and great company to work for
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, NCJune 4, 2018
Sweyer Property Management is a fun, fast paced place to work. Management is always available to assist when needed and they are focused on continuously building a team environment. I have been working here for almost 5 years and I continue to lean new things everyday which helps keep the job interesting and fun. They also like giving back to the community. I couldn't think of a better place to work or a better company to be apart of.
Pros
A culture of accountability, fun, everyone is helpful, management is always available to listen and help out
Busy place to work but always an enjoyable atmosphere.
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, NCMay 30, 2018
Sweyer is a wonderful place to work. The employees are all very helpful and kind, make working here even better. I just started working here a few months ago and I already feel like I am apart of a big family.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sweyer Property Management. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about