Swire Coca-Cola Employee Reviews

Very disgraceful environment!!!
Order Builder (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COFebruary 13, 2019
My second week there the employees ganged up and said i threatened an employee just to get me fired. Along with consistent safety procedures being broken this is an absolute terrible place to work. i really had half a mind to call OSHA if i thought it would actually do any good. do yourself a favor and avoid this company, seeing how in a way the employees decide the staff, not the company!!!
Pros
Few nice employees.
Cons
To many to describe
Drama Drama
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Show Low, AZFebruary 12, 2019
Whole sales center is full of he said she said drama. No chance at advancement. The pay ain’t up to par at all compare to what they want you to do and the extra stuff they throw at you. A total lack of leadership also zero care.
Benefits
Cons
Pay and management
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Kingman, AZJanuary 24, 2019
There is more to selling beverages than just putting it on a shelf, and you don't realize this until you work for Swire Coca-Cola. It's a great place to work with great benefits and learning opportunities.
Fun job with right manager
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Delta, COJanuary 18, 2019
It is a fun and relatively easy job with the right salesman. A day at work is start at 6am and then finish when you are done with your route. Most of the stores are welcoming as long as you get the job done right.
Productive and Great company
Merchandiser/Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 15, 2019
Merchandising with Coca Cola is a great job with plenty of opportunities to rise in the company. With A+ management on your side, this makes the workplace and culture enjoyable and beneficial.
The people were great
Merchandiser/Supervisor/Delivery Driver/Salesman (Former Employee) –  Meridian, IDJanuary 3, 2019
I enjoyed most of my time here. We had a bad manager who cleaned house and I was fortunate to stay with the company. Each different department I was in had there little things that were difficult and enjoyable.
Pros
Summer picnic and Holiday party and awards banquet
Cons
Stress in the sales department could get overwhelming at times.
Very stressful nobody is nice or helpful the managers dont promote growth they yell at you and demeanor you
Technician (Former Employee) –  Draper, UTJanuary 2, 2019
I was constantly criticized no proper training the work is good one minute then its not. And your never appreciated for your work not enough incentive
Good company
Money Room Clerk (Former Employee) –  Draper, UTJanuary 1, 2019
A really good company to work for once you get your foot in the door. I found it rather hard to move up because its such a competitive environment. 4/5 company
Good work place
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZDecember 26, 2018
Swire Coca Cola was a good place to work with friendly helpful employees. The hours for Merchandiser’s are fantastic if your a morning person and staff is very knowledgeable
Pros
Fun
Cons
Kills your body
fun place to work
Area Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Flagstaff, AZDecember 23, 2018
learned how to handle difficult situations professionally. and had to use my time management wisely. Got to make up my own schedule and spend as much time as I needed to with all the owners of the businesses that I was in charge of.
Pros
cheap soda
Cons
no luch breaks

Want to know more about Swire Coca-Cola?

Ask a question
A fun place to work
Warehouse Order Selector (Former Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 20, 2018
Very busy on fridays
Was able to work at a very fast pace
management was standard
standing on your feet for long hours
work is monday to friday
All holidays are observed
Poor
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Page, AZDecember 4, 2018
Not family friendly. They do not care about how hard u work for them. You are just a number and that's it. You'll get yelled at for not taking a lunch by he and then not even 5 mins after clocking out for lunch I'll get yelled at by supervisor for going to lunch
Love the Culture and People!
Human Resource Consultant (Former Employee) –  Draper, UTDecember 3, 2018
Swire Coca-Cola has given me an opportunity to refine my project management skills; the North American headquarters is in Draper, Utah and for a Director level position and I am unable to relocate. A typical day is first off not typical - meetings can range from a formal standing call to an impromptu conversation, report writing to leading a training session. I continue to learn the art of working with other and understanding the different learning and communication styles that are most effective. The hardest part is being the consultant and helping them through the process with limited resources and conflicting priorities. I really enjoy facilitating the completion of milestones and seeing the growth in the team learning and adjusting to a new Human Resource system.
Pros
Company Culture - welcoming even though I am not a employee
Cons
Need to live in Draper, Utah or relocate to Draper, Utah
Great company, very poor management.
Forklift Operator/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Fruitland, IDNovember 24, 2018
Swire is an overall great company to work for with good benefits and competitive pay. Sadly, the warehouse is ran by a manager that not only doesn't know how to manage a department but also can't perform basic warehouse functions. He is also unable to answer most questions or give proper training regarding the day to day duties for the warehouse employees and he's protected by friends within the company that gave him the promotion.
Pros
Benefits. Pay. Co-workers.
Cons
Management.
Good Luck
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  TucsonNovember 12, 2018
Currently employed. All I can say is watch your back. Take pics and document any communication with your management. I do it through email. Wage sucks and they could care less. Have a magical day!
Cons
At the top no one cares, so no matter what is wrong you will always be blamed
fun place to work
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Pendleton, ORNovember 2, 2018
Great place to work and great management to get you through any issues. You have a fairly flexible start and end time and can make your own pace. Coworkers are the hardest part of this career.
Pros
No specific start and end times. low supervision, and mileage checks
fun place to work and people where good also
Bottler (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UTOctober 30, 2018
long nights

learned different work stations

management is good

culture is diversity

hardest part was running the filler

discount on soda
Good for the right person
General Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Gunnison, COOctober 29, 2018
I worked in an area that had high tourism rates, which means they needed me most when it was busy. These times were always near the most important holidays. I was not happy with the job because there is no way for you to take these days off, even though they offer 2 weeks holiday pay. Hours are also inconsistent. for the spring, you may get 20-30 hours a week and be unable to make rent, while for that one-two month period where everyone is visiting, you are required to work 14 hour days. I also never got my insurance card during the 8 months that I worked there
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Inconstant hours, Mandatory Holliday hours, Little communication
would recommend this company
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Draper, UTOctober 27, 2018
Great product discounts and summer party at Lagoon. Great working conditions good management and was good at the job work/life . Insurance was good, only downfall it is way out in south end of the county in growing area.
benifits and pay, with job securioty
loader (Former Employee) –  Pendleton, OROctober 19, 2018
the pay and benifits for my position are acceptable although if you are living on your own you need more money than what the job pays. this job would be an ideal job for someone with roommates or still living with family.
Pros
discounted beverages, uniforms provided, many holiday benefits and bonuses
Cons
long hours heavy workload, sometimes a loack of people when larger jobs need to be completed.