Swire Coca-Cola Employee Reviews

Terrible Company
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Eugene, ORJuly 16, 2018
Mandatory slave labor and nothing you do is ever good enough for management, they will just end up replacing you the second you slip up no matter how small. They would rather keep hiring inexperienced people then give you pay raises.
Great
Business Analytics Intern (Former Employee) –  Draper, UTJuly 15, 2018
Great place to work. I loved the place and environment. The manager and colleagues were very helpful . The pay is okish but really a good
experience.
Great company to work for
Manager (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 12, 2018
Swire has grown 4x over the last several years with the addition of Colorado, Arizona, Oregon, and Washington. Although there has been some growing pains, the company is amazing and cares deeply about their people. I have always had great support from our leaders and enjoy coming to work each day. I have nothing but great things to say and look forward to a long career with Swire.
Bad management
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Scottsbluff, NEJuly 12, 2018
Was treated like a little kid and management had little trust in me and was not given different opportunities to travel to other stores was not flexible with schedule and did not get treated fairly with scheduling
Lots of work
Order Selector/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Glendale, AZJune 20, 2018
Very easy to learn and having access to such a variety of beverages is excellent.... Very long,hours, no home life. Your at work more than home. Building orders that go out to various businesses and,special events. The company has many good events quarterly,and,communication was good
Pros
Continous and tons of work
Cons
Hours
Good company. Managers not always supportive despite hard work.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Flagstaff, AZJune 13, 2018
Overall it is a good company. It could have been better with better wages and not so much overtime. Good equipment to work with and generally the people were good as well.
Repetitive, but simple work.
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Laramie, WYJune 13, 2018
Stocking and rotating shelves with Coca-Cola product. You develop a rhythm day-to-day as a merchandiser and its quite simple to meet your challenges if you just focus on work.
Worst company i ever worked for
Master Data Manager (Former Employee) –  Draper, UTMay 26, 2018
Did not follow through with any of the promises that were made and made you feel like you did not matter, bullied and ignored you if you were to vocal and expected you to work 16 to 18 hours a day to keep up and did not give any guidance or training.
Pros
Stable
Cons
Bully and Ignore and harass
Good hard work
Driver (Current Employee) –  Meridian, ID 83642May 24, 2018
Good place to show off your work ethic. Work hard, get your job done and go home. I liked the fact that I can show off my integrity and work ethic and it be noticed.
Pros
Go home when you get done
Cons
Pay
Bad management (apply at your own risk)
AR Rep (Former Employee) –  Draper, UTMay 18, 2018
I worked at swire for 2 months as a AR Analyst. At first, i thought this job would be perfect for me since im an accounting major. I picked up the job quickly and enjoyed the job its self, but management is awful. No feedback on performance. No room for growth. Under paid. management didnt care about your ideas or really what you thought. there was an obvious disconnect. The main thing that really was a red flag for me was the CFO, James. When asked about all the turnover in the company and how it should be addressed, he responded with, "I think more training would help" Swire has a lot of turnover in the finance department for reasons that is not training. Its management and pay. Work at your own risk.
Pros
You get free soda, monthly lunches and its pretty laid back
Cons
management, culture
Stressful and hard work
MECHANDISER (Former Employee) –  9100 E Havanah st DenverMay 15, 2018
going from store to store and stocking product very hard work on a daily basis had to deal with different management through each store keeping up with the job was stressful
Competitive Work Place
Merchandiser/ Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Bremerton, WAMay 13, 2018
Busy work days. very competitive management team. work culture focused on winning against the competition in the market. competitive salary for a 40+ hour work week. most weeks will need 55 hours to remain competitive in your position.
Pros
quarterly incentives
Cons
long weeks and busy days with little breaks
Team working job.
Mechandiser (Current Employee) –  Logan, UTMay 9, 2018
I’ve been with Coke for almost a year. This job has been what I was told and the pay is great. The plant manger has always listened to his employees and his customers like other jobs I’ve had they don’t care it’s all about money and numbers. I see a lot of advancements in Logan and the company. I plan on making a career here.
Pros
Pay, vacation and benefits
Fun very independent work
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 8, 2018
Perfect for people who like to work by themselves and get their job done. And there is position if you like working with others that are also great ! Very enjoyable job.
Productive and fun workplace
Coca Cola Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Richfield, UTApril 29, 2018
I learned a lot about financials and customer service. I had a lot of fun meeting new people and talking to to the receivers every day. I traveled a lot and got to see a lot of new places and things. I very much enjoyed my job there.
Stressful and no way to grow
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Pasco, WAApril 26, 2018
The job is fast paced and you receive benefits. The pay is different for everyone sometimes they’ll have an individual who just got hired get paid more than a person who’s been there longer.
Pros
Employee pop discount
Cons
No time for breaks or lunches and still deduct it from your paycheck
Enjoyed the competitive nature of the job, requires better management.
Night loader (Former Employee) –  Twin Falls, IDApril 25, 2018
I would not recommend to anyone with a family to work for Coca Cola, if you have no better way to spend the entirety of your week working and making money then go for it. The warehouse is constantly understaffed, resulting in the 3 or 4 guys there to be working 3 to 7 hours overtime every shift. One out of the 4 people that quit while I worked there put in there two weeks and the manager still didn't have someone ready to replace him when his last day came.
Pros
Lots of hours
Cons
Lots of hours
Typical Day
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  UtahApril 25, 2018
10-12 hours, 5 days a week. Phone always on, always accepting customer calls.

Poor collaboration between departments.

Cant think outside the box, Swire's way or no way.
Pros
stable income
Cons
Long work weeks
Lack of managment.
Service Techninain/Installer (Current Employee) –  Meridian, IDApril 17, 2018
Lack of management and training. Management does not try to solve known problems within the company. Lack of training and back up from management makes it feel like your set up to fail. Management expects you to work overtime to fix other employees mistakes while ignoring the poor performance of said employees.
Pros
good beneifits
Cons
lack of leadership expected to work long hours.
Co-workers make the work place fun
Warehouse/Forklift driver/ Inventory (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COApril 14, 2018
Unload and load trucks also palletizing the pallets for products to get pushed out for the next day. what I learned from coca cola is how the company is run from the inside and outside. Our management team all work together to get the job done right and efficency on a daily basis.
Pros
Health care
Cons
short breaks