Swiss Post Solutions Employee Reviews

Not a positive review; sad to say
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  New JerseyOctober 11, 2019
I'm sorry but I don't really have a positive review for the company because of accusations made about me by someone. The company told me they were just going to relocate me and send me on an interview which never happened. They lied. Tried to contact HR through phone calls, voicemails and emails only to be told the person that was going to interview me hasn't gotten back to them yet. This went on for weeks until they stopped communicating with me by not answering my emails and voicemail messages I left. Disgraceful for an HR department to conduct themselves like this..But I guess they think this is professional.
As far as the clients staff I worked hard for, they always complimented me for working hard and always keeping everything clean, neat and stocked.
Fun workplace
Printing Press Operator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 29, 2019
The good place to work and my team treated me well.
My team helped each other about jobs instructions and machines problems.Office area nice and clean.
Management here only cares about themselves!!
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 26, 2019
Swiss Post Solutions pay their employees next to nothing compared to what they charge their clients per hour per employee. Example: They will pay a Mailroom or Facilities Manager 35-40k a year, but receive 80-90k from their clients. Upper Management only looks out for management, not the little employees who make them look good. Management takes all the credit for the good, and the lower end employees get blamed for the bad. They present a great front, but underneath it all, Management looks out for each other and care very little for the rest of their employees. FACTS!!! I was a Facilities on Site Manager and I dealt with payroll. I know how much they got from the client and what they were paying their employees. Mailroom Clerks example number 2, would get lets say 9.50hr and they would receive 19-22hr for that mail clerk. ENOUGH SAID!!!
Enjoyable place to work
Financial Controls Print Assistant at Re (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 19, 2019
The site I'm currently in, it's great. People are nice and understating. The hardest part about working for Swiss is that hourly emplyees only get 10 vacation days for the whole year and althought they offer benefits, Emplyees have to pay for them.
Pros
Great work enviroment.
Cons
10 vacation days.
Facilities Technician (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 17, 2019
That's a place I would not recommend anyone to apply to...you will get stressed out no raises and the people are hard to get along with I recommend that no one apply to Swiss post solutions
Look elsewhere!!
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 1, 2019
Multiple managers who were unqualified and upheld favoritism as favorable office culture which resulted in gossip within their social circles and caused unfavorable year end reviews that could sabotage Client Contracts being renewed. Backstabbing. That is all.
Not worth it
Mail Room Agent (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 31, 2019
You could be the best worker and they threaten everyone there, saying I don't need y'all. If you guys don't like it there's the door. You bust your hump and they want you to do more ,even though you're doing the work of 2 people.
Pros
Cons
Break your back for little pay
Love this job
Call Center Clerk (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 29, 2019
Great place to work. Not leaving. I wish I found this along time ago. I will tell my friends about it. I hope to stay for one hundred years. The people
Company stinks
Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 23, 2019
SPS stinks individuals shoukd wave skunks in front of this company pay was ok though not great..site i went to is too demanding stressful..manager was good to get along with whatsoever..the HR dept is just ok but the recruiters are such morons iand idiots are they even qualified to work there..probably the requirements involve posterior kissing or sucking up i know there was just that at the site i went to..this job is only good for something tempo then leave for a better job afterwards
management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTJuly 22, 2019
I had very good manager on my site at citizens bank and the royal bank of Scotland they was very nice people at the bank I worked with some productive people..
Swiss Post Solutions
Client Service Supervisor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 21, 2019
This is an outsourcing company, we are placed at different firms throughout the city, Managers are very supportive and HR is only a phone call away. It can be diffucult to deal with some HR issues, becasue they can geographically very far way from the site you are assigned to.
Hostile Work Environment Poor Workplace Inclusion
Facilities Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJune 29, 2019
Worked at Jersey City Location and horrible and hostile work environment. Say one thing and do another. Control and Manipulation lies and favoritism. All Hispanic and non inclusive of those who are not. Withhold needed communications and overall unprofessional in all functional areas.
Pros
Leaving Hostile Work Environment
Cons
Working for them in Jersey City Locations
N/a
Client Services (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 19, 2019
No comment at this time. Very difficult workplace. I worked for the previous employer before SPS was brought in as outsourcing company. Typical outsourcing company
A wonderful experience in learning job culture
Office Associate (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 11, 2019
Working at Swiss post was my first job. I was tasked with helping the records department organize and file their documents in preparation for a big move within the building. During the day we would meet with various secretaries and or lawyers to prep files that needed to be filed either on-site or off-site. The management for this site was phenomenal and really set the expectations of how a thoughtful management department should treat their employees. The workplace culture was mission and leadership focused, always with the job at task on mind. As soon as we clocked in the morning it was 100% focused on the job(s) for the day so we could go home on time.
The most enjoyable part of this job was that I got to see how things work in a job environment. From working with my coworkers, to meetings with management, to engaging with clients. What I learned from this experience is how to interact with other people on a professional level to make sure both companies are left satisfied.
Pros
Relaxed environment
Cons
temporary, no job advancedment
Copy Operator (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 24, 2019
Swiss Post is a good place to work, with many opportunities to prove yourself and show why you should be promoted. If you are someone who like to work in a fast paced environment then this is the place for you.
Good Experience
Human Resource Administrator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 17, 2019
It was a 8-4 shift Mon-Fri, I learned do much about the Human Resource field. Management is fair, the culture of the workplace is decent. No particular challenges working there.
Don’t Do it
Mailroom Associate (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 2, 2019
Is not the place to work. No Raises No room for advancement . Benefits not included have to pay out of pocket . Every man for yourself mentally. Not a good company
Productive and good vibes
Office Services Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 12, 2019
Good benefits come with this job, especially as a backfill. You are able to work with various employers for different sites and customer service is always topnotch.
Productive place to work
Receptionist and Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 28, 2019
My day was very productive, at times, and some times coming to work was stressful because of one person opinion of you. She was very negative and finger pointing, lies about others never see the truth when its about them, Yields, with a loud voice at others at the work place. Very bad experience at that site. I learn to not allow others to tell lies on me without proving my point, I was told that i was not quit honest about my experience with the manager, or her but I did tell them both I experience receptionist in my past, I believe they wanted more out of me. that's way I did not fight them over the Job that I was not trained properly by the assistant.when I stared that position I was given a little training so I applied myself what was given to me and I believe I was doing a good Job with the little training that was provided. I loved my manager, She was like a mentor to me. I did not like that she was out of the office but she was available on phone at times, and emails. When I did speak with her it was about work most of the time and sometimes about my performance on the Job.I wanted to meet with her about the actions that was taken place their but I felt she was to busy to talk about my issues on the job so I would not mention it to her. The workplace was small with a lot of potential for growth and career experience, The hardest part of the job was trust from the clients, not all of them, just the ones that did not believe in you. I enjoyed coming to work knowing that I could serve people, and like what I do.
Pros
Always friendly
Cons
Management needs to be more available to employees for facts and not take sides
busy busy
Mailroom Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Columbia, WAMarch 23, 2019
A typically day is always filled with frustrations not only on the behalf of your own department, it could be because of others. Accountability is low and quite of bit I feel its somewhat lacks se daisy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Swiss Post Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.