Swissport International Ltd. Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 952 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOEric Born
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
- IndustryTransportation & Logistics
Loading and Stocking
What would you say about your employer?
They want to know your experience in aviation if any, and get an idea of problem solving and self reliance abilities. Someone who has strong work ethic and knowledge of aviation will do best on the interview, but no experience is necessary for entry level positions, just show an eagerness to contribute to their workforce.
Can I pass a drug screen and background check. Am I legal to work in the US. What challenges did I face at previous jobs. Am I able to follow verbal and written instructions. Etc.
Why do you want to work her What is your availability
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Swissport International Ltd.?Published on May 24, 2021
- Swissport International Ltd.