Swissport International Ltd.
55Below average

Swissport International Ltd. Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative123 reviews
United States123 reviews
Featured review
Swissport International Ltd. selected this as a representative review
It is good workplace to get experience. Everyday it is news lessons to crowd. To met people . To get experience in provide solutions timely information customer Service Standards
The job I loved, some of my coworkers I loved but management was a complete mess they would hire friends that were not qualified for the position, played favorites with people that wouldn’t question them for wrong doing and purposely would drive out anyone that did not agree with them
Pros
My coworkers
Cons
Customer service is the number one ID in this company. We put our customers first. We strive for excellent each time we engaged with passengers. This company Also teach us how to present ourselves though training.
Active and happy environment makes you come up with smart and quick decisions and become very productive and creative, helps you build great communication skills with the huge variety of people that you deal with at this job in a daily basis!
i am happy to work here, it is a great company, i have learned a lot, the push me up to be always my best, they trust in their employees, i recommend swissport to work. They have a good culture and environment.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
I used to work Swissport at Dulles International Airport my main account was South African Airways but I used to work Emirates Qatar and Etihad Airways too. For me Swissport company was my second home and also employee was my favorite part of the company. I’m wishing to see Swissport getting bigger and bigger.
Bad management, and no raises ever. No review. They don't care about the employees. They stick to rules and policies only when it's in their benefit. They promote the absolutely worst people, who are unskilled and rude, passing up the good employees
I have leraned a lot while working with swissport. My very 1st job at the airport.i worked with swissport for 7years as a customer service agent never had any problem.
Great experience and had the privilege to build a family there, I was happy in a way until I got my offer from another company. They taught me everything I know today
I had high expectations when I was hired because of the extensive training before enter into the airport work. After I found that the company has high personnel rotation and tons of lawsuits due to poor management and unfair treatment to the employers. People who operate the company in the middle executive level don't have soft skills or higher education to manage personnel. It was the worst company that I worked for.
The company swissport international where I served as a customer service representative was not enjoyabale. The company was extremely unorganized and terrible
Staffs always rude, management never there, never helps, pay sucks, you have family issues they don’t care! Horrible horrible horrible place to work for! Don’t waste your time!
the job is decent, management is all over the place. you can never get a simple answer. they make you run around so inconsistent. I would recocoment this job if your starting off.
The company is a great company but that area need better supervisor.
that department have great potential but lack supervision.

The regular workers are great to work with , but when you work with some one that do not know what their doing it hard
Very disappointed with Swissport at SRQ station. They do not pay the employees in a timely manner, and they do not give full information regarding training and expenses. They just do not treat the employees with respect. No benefits at all, no sick days, nothing. The turn over is huge, every month there are new employees starting, then they do not pay for the training expenses, after a few months the employees quit, and they start all over again hiring new employees.
Awful managers without higher or management education at all. Obviously they are just appointed to the position because of the previous experience as a customer service agent but who is in Management knows that’s not enough. So they are completely illiterate in managing in regards to polite decent respectful sophisticated behavior toward employees and appreciation of their work. They only criticize in a rude inconsiderate way and act like goddesses untouchable and superior! I still don’t know how they got the manager position andeach one of them has her own favorites, favouritism is at the highest level and the rest are only slaves ! That’s why there’s a big turnover
Low rate per hour
No benefits

Not professional

No team work

Should call for severe times for next step

No appreciation

Requesting to change positions and there was no response

No sick leave on training
Swissport has many different titles and positions. I can speak off of a Airlines Agent perspective. The skills needed is knowing how to use applications, computer/technology and have a great memory to navigate through different systems. Also have great communication skills and know customers 99.9% of the time is always right.
uncomfortable working environment. Managment are incompetent, basis and lack communicating skills. No job security, high turn over rate due to worker being over worked and not properly compensated.
Pretty good place to work, flexible scheduling. Swissport does need to increase the pay per hour for the hard work we do. When you need to contact HR, they are pretty much available most of the time.
Pros
overtime
Cons
not enough salary
Swissport is very unprofessional they don’t pay you all your money, HR sucks so bad Management and supervisors are also unprofessional and don’t know how to do there jobs the place is a mess United needs to cut them off big time people lose and steal cargo from the warehouse I saw with my own two eyes there’s always a argument going on the new hires don’t stay longer then 4 weeks before they quit it’s really a bad work place GOD BLESS
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Swissport International Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9
2.9
2.8
Diversity score
out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Swissport International Ltd..
Career recommendations for Customer Service Representative
Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more
Popular locations for Customer Service Representative in US