Sycuan Casino Employee Review

View all Sycuan Casino reviews

Sycuan Casino
PBX Operator (Former Employee) –  El Cajon, CASeptember 24, 2013
Customer Service. Operates switchboard to relay incoming, outgoing and interoffice calls. Provides excellent customer service by answering calls efficiently and professionally along with an exceptional phone etiquette. Excellent communication skills with two-way radio, telephone, computer systems and paging systems. Screens telephone calls for Team Members according to guidelines. Follows up guest requests with a call back to assure that the request was completed to the guest's satisfaction.

Other Sycuan Casino Employee Reviews

Interesting
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  El Cajon, CAJune 8, 2018
I have met so many people working with the guest. I enjoy working with my team members. We all have our ways with each and every guest we came in contact with.
N/a
Cashier (Current Employee) –  El Cajon, CAMay 24, 2018
This company is a great company to work, you have a good day of work, almost always I was with bad attitude for the fact that I always liked to go to work. Most of those who work there are very cool. The company makes you believe and helps you a lot

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sycuan Casino. Our community is ready to answer.

Sycuan Casino Reviews by Location