Symmetry Financial Group

Symmetry Financial Group Employee Reviews in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

Dallas-Fort Worth, TX2 reviews
Mortgage Insurance Agent
Saturday morning calls to potential clients looking for Mortgage Insurance. These names are from purchased leads that have been recycled thru the company's other agents except for the new and most expensive leads that are available to agents who have proved themselves using the older leads and have 3 clients who have purchased policies.
Pros
Teams are supportive
Cons
Lead cost and lack of training, travel to clients' homes all over the area counties
So happy I found Symmetry Financial!!!
I left the food industry to join Symmetry. I worked an average of 60+ hours a week and saw my family very little during my work days. I never thought I would be in the insurance business but answered an ad for sales out of desperation. It took me a while to get my license because I worked so much but once I did I made more money my 3rd day in selling (which was about 6 hours) than I did in a week at my full time job. Well, after 2 months I decided to go full time and quit my job. Now I make 5 times what I did working my old job! This is the best career move I have ever made. The leaders in the company are incredible people. The company takes a deep interest in the welfare and success of all of their people and I could not feel more fortunate to have partnered my ambitions with a better firm.
Pros
So many things I cant name them all.
Cons
Hard work.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Symmetry Financial Group?