Symmetry Financial Group

Symmetry Financial Group Employee Reviews in Swannanoa, NC

Swannanoa, NC4 reviews
Good culture but upper management does not follow the same culture they try to build.
SFG was a company that I learned a lot from. There is a lot of opportunity within but they clearly play favorites. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with SFG and gained a lot of experience. The pay scale was not what it needed to be.
Pros
Atmosphere, great employees, flexible work schedule.
Cons
Pay, broken promises, upper management
Maybe My Best Job Ever
Pros
Excellent training on products and sales

Wonderful management leadership

Growth and Income opportunities unlimited for high achievers

Manageable workload

Makes it easy to stand out from the competition

Cons

Sometimes long hours. Big misconception has been the amount of time employees are expected to put in that may interfere with family time.
Favorites
If you aren't producing the way they expect, you are cast aside. I even heard one of the agency directors made a comment along those lines, about focusing on those that actually appear to make the effort themselves. Rarely did they truly understand how these type of comments influence the performance of other people on the team.
Great People and Friendly Atmosphere
I’ve always known that a career in insurance is very rewarding. I love my job. The opportunity that sfglife has provided me with is prodigious. Great team, training and support. Lots of choices, if you have an entrepreneurial spirit and you know what you’re worth, this is the place to be. I’m paid what I’m worth. $75,000 income, I’ve been working at sfglife for 2 years as a life insurance field underwriter.
The commission level is also amazing, I get to enjoy the fruits of my hard work. There’s also a collaborative and friendly culture. I'm not required to go to an office. I am in complete control of my own destiny. I get as many leads as I want in the areas that I want to work!

If you’re the type that needs to be micromanaged, then this is not for you. The leadership and support is there but you need to be self-active and responsible for your own success.
Pros
Very rewarding, Collaborative and friendly culture, complete control over my schedule.
Cons
None.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Symmetry Financial Group. Our community is ready to answer.