Symmetry Financial Group

Symmetry Financial Group Management reviews

United States63 reviews
Good culture but upper management does not follow the same culture they try to build.
SFG was a company that I learned a lot from. There is a lot of opportunity within but they clearly play favorites. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with SFG and gained a lot of experience. The pay scale was not what it needed to be.
Pros
Atmosphere, great employees, flexible work schedule.
Cons
Pay, broken promises, upper management
Maybe My Best Job Ever
Pros
Excellent training on products and sales

Wonderful management leadership
Growth and Income opportunities unlimited for high achievers
Manageable workload

Makes it easy to stand out from the competition

Cons

Sometimes long hours. Big misconception has been the amount of time employees are expected to put in that may interfere with family time.
Great place to work at!
There a great opportunity self-realization at this company.

There is room for growth careers wise.

Management is supportive and very open to helping whenever needed, and teaches good work ethics.

Co-workers are very supportive and ready to share and learn
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Long hours at times, but that is the job I signed for!
DANGER!!! Do your research!
If you have years of cold calling sales experience, do not care if people yell at you and hang up, have a neverending supply of cash and can supply your own leads, go for it! If not, RUN!! I see dozens of job ads in my local area but there are NO leads. Lies, lies, lies, promises, promises, promises about everything. Sadly, I wasted hundreds and hundreds of dollars and months of my life. Look elsewhere.
I would not recomind this company to anyone
Very shady company, there are no rules, everything is fair game, even if that means misleading your agency. when i realized the shady things that were happening it was to late my contracted had been terminated. So my upline could receive all 9 agents of mine, which made him (my upline) qualify for his next promotion. When confronted they said "they didnt mean to, doesn't matter, we can just make it active again, however i wouldn't receive my agent back"
Pros
no pros
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Excellent culture - self development is primary
Management support is outstanding-Training and growth is good
a lot of training materials available - added support with individual carriers
Requires a fortitude
Pros
Training & Support
Cons
requires perpetual lead purchases
Helpful in building your own job opportunities.
As any commission based job it depends on you all the time. Management is non-present, in the sense that being a national company your direct line may be in MA, so back up and control of every day activities is difficult, which makes it harder for individuals that need a structure to function.
The most enjoyable part is that you are artifice of your own time and business, but it comes at its costs.
Fired up to be part of Symmetry!
My life changed 2 Year’s ago when I answered an ad posted for a management position. I never thought it was possible for me and my family to be business owners in such a great and lucrative industry. I’ve spent more time with my family the last 2 Year’s than the previous 8. I’ve also made way more money. Time AND money are the name of the game at Symmetry and I couldn’t be more grateful.
Pros
Time, money, freedom, lifestyle, peace of mind, and much more.
Cons
Inspiring and supportive place to build a business
Symmetry has a great culture and supplies mentors to help new agents achieve success. There are tons of learning tools and management is a phone call away.
Good
Hardest part of the job is working the leads, management is willing to help, must be able to establish your own schedule to balance daily work and life activities.