Symmetry Financial Group

Symmetry Financial Group Employee Reviews for Agency Owner

Agency Owner5 reviews
United States5 reviews
On your own
This position is largely an "individual" one. While you had support (and in my case great support) with your immediate leader, he/she was typically located out of state.

Interesting lead program: Agents would purchase qualified leads, which would then be resold approx 30 days later at a lower cost. This would lead to competing with your direct colleagues for the same business. Not a great way to build comradery.

No benefits, period--but I knew that going in. 100% commission. Most difficult was easily finding people who actually wanted to purchase. The lead program was misleading, and many who'd fill it out (and we'd subsequently purchase) were under the impression this was a requirement of their lender.
Pros
100% complete freedom. Self made schedule.
Cons
No benefits, no way to properly budget.
SFG has been the best thing to happen to me and my family!
I started working with SFG in March of 2017 and achieved Agency Owner status in June of 2018! I put in the work and it's greatly paid off. I am in the best financial position than I've ever been in.

The commissions are very stable because of the lead system and I love helping others in the business and making passive income as well.

Best part of SFG is the people and the culture! I'm continuously recruited by other IMOs and I wouldn't leave for anything. I've become a better person because SFG and I am forever grateful.
Fired up to be part of Symmetry!
My life changed 2 Year’s ago when I answered an ad posted for a management position. I never thought it was possible for me and my family to be business owners in such a great and lucrative industry. I’ve spent more time with my family the last 2 Year’s than the previous 8. I’ve also made way more money. Time AND money are the name of the game at Symmetry and I couldn’t be more grateful.
Pros
Time, money, freedom, lifestyle, peace of mind, and much more.
Great Company, Great Culture
Wonderful company. Very grateful to have found Symmetry. The team atmosphere and culture is second to none. The leaders in the company really care about the people and have a strong desire to see everyone succeed.
Pros
Highly paid if you work hard.
Cons
Hard work.
Awesome Company!
Gives you everything you need to be successful, and grow your business. The ones who fail are the ones who try it alone. Always edify your manager and reach out to them with anything you need.
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Symmetry Financial Group. Our community is ready to answer.
Career recommendations for Agency Owner
Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more