Symmetry Financial Group

Symmetry Financial Group Employee Reviews for Independent Agent

Independent Agent6 reviews
United States6 reviews
Multi Level Marketing
You can make a lot of money selling the product but the big money is in developing a "down line" of agents under you that you get an over ride on. If you have the stomach to stick to a slightly misleading script and make 250 phone calls per week you will do well here. I fell for the pitch they gave me about the great leads and I expected to be calling people who wanted to talk to me. Not so. The leads I bought were old, and recycled. Some a year old. That's why the slightly misleading high pressure script is needed and almost anything goes as long as you are "helping families." The sales culture is almost cult like and the constant sales meetings over the phone usually feature a successful rep who was eating out of a dumpster and then found Symmetry and now makes $300K a month. I have no doubt that many are making that much.
Pros
Freedom to have your own business and make a great income.
Cons
Bad leads, high pressure script, constant phone dialing
Professional and supportive
Very supportive. They provide the tools and allow each agent to set goals and achieve them, Accountability and coaching calls each week to stay focused.
Pros
Independent and self generated
Cons
remote
Symmetry is commission only: you earn as much as the work you put in.
Working at Symmetry was very difficult, because it was commission only. this was difficult because I have not learned how to be persuasive enough to make sales, even through leads. If I had gotten better at my persuasion skills, I could have made more.
Good mgmt and culture
Good mgmt and culture. Very helpful and caring individuals/associates you can bounce ideas off of. I enjoyed the autonomy of this position.
Mortgage Insurance Agent
Saturday morning calls to potential clients looking for Mortgage Insurance. These names are from purchased leads that have been recycled thru the company's other agents except for the new and most expensive leads that are available to agents who have proved themselves using the older leads and have 3 clients who have purchased policies.
Pros
Teams are supportive
Cons
Lead cost and lack of training, travel to clients' homes all over the area counties
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Good
Hardest part of the job is working the leads, management is willing to help, must be able to establish your own schedule to balance daily work and life activities.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Symmetry Financial Group. Our community is ready to answer.
Career recommendations for Independent Agent
Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more