Symmetry Financial Group

Symmetry Financial Group Employee Reviews for Insurance Agent

Insurance Agent10 reviews
United States10 reviews
Great Career Choice for Self Motivating People
They make it easy to work from home! Tons of opportunities for advancement. They also take the time to recognize their employees as people and not just people they’re paying for work. You don’t get much when it comes to Holiday bonus’. Also, if you’re not the type of person with a drive to succeed, you’re not going to go far.
Pros
Easy to work from home
Cons
you don’t get much when it comes to Holiday bonus’. Also, if you’re not the type of person with a drive to succeed, you’re not going to go far.
Flexible work/Life balance and Helping to protect families
I became my own Life insurance agent working for Symmetry financial. The Work/Life balance and compensation is what sold me on this and the integrity of the company is phenominal. I love helping to protect families from the unknown.
Commission based
This is a strictly commission based business. It is a great opportunity and company to work and partner. However, if one can sustain on a commission bases only then the position is perfect. I was not in the financial position to do so.
Great place to Work
Stress-free work environment. A pleasure to work with like-minded individuals. Lots of benefits, Discounts and time-off (personal and vacation). No punching clock - online work login/ logout. No Micro-Managing.
Pros
Good People, Good pay
Cons
Contract driven work
Great People
Good company great people for an individual with some insurance background and that can afford to invest in leads. Commissions aren't as high as some companies offer.
Cons
investin in leads
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Great place to work... If your mentor isn't full of it.
I loved the culture here, however, it quickly became one of my most regrettable decisions to join this company. While on a trip, my best friend was found deceased, while he was away for a wedding. I flew back to comfort his family and told my mentor I would not be available for a few days. He proceeded to call me 3 times at the funeral and the wake, wanting to talk to me. The final straw came when I got back from a wedding myself, and he jokingly said, did anyone die? Do I recommend this company, absolutely..... Just be weary of your mentor.
Pros
Great commission rates, great culture
Cons
Sketchy mentors
Awesome job
I personally have a good experience working with Asurea. I have learned a great deal about myself as well as the services we provide. I have been able to create something with Asurea that I haven’t been able to create elsewhere.

There isn't a life insurance problem that we can't solve. What we do is build value for our clients, create peace of mind and financial freedom. The family atmosphere has to be one of the best assets for working here. The culture is unmatched. I can honestly say that working with Asurea at the Phoenix area office over these past couple years has changed my life.
Inspiring and supportive place to build a business
Symmetry has a great culture and supplies mentors to help new agents achieve success. There are tons of learning tools and management is a phone call away.
Positive Work Environment
You have to have the drive to be successful and the outcome will pay off. The atmosphere is positive and they encourage success. I would recommend if you like the insurance business.
Help Family's secure their future Investments
Call and set Lead Appointments, Then run appt, at their home. Then I'll go over their goals for the future and set appropriate life Insurance quotes to safe guard their family for their future financial goals, such as a Retirement plan or and Annuity.
Write up an Application to one of our 26 carriers and send it into the carrier for approval. Follow up!
Pros
Help Family's before tragedy strikes
Cons
Long hours on some days
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Symmetry Financial Group. Our community is ready to answer.
Career recommendations for Insurance Agent
Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more