Symmetry Financial Group

Symmetry Financial Group Employee Reviews for Insurance Broker

Insurance Broker8 reviews
United States8 reviews
Excellent culture - self development is primary
Management support is outstanding-Training and growth is good
a lot of training materials available - added support with individual carriers

Requires a fortitude
Pros
Training & Support
Cons
requires perpetual lead purchases
Productive, lots of support
Lots of Training, travel, cruses, so much opportunity, life changing, Can provide Financial Freedom, be your own boss. What you put in is what you get out. if Entrepreneurship is what you ever wanted to do this is it.
Pros
Own your own businesses
Cons
if you don't like entrepreneurship, it's not for you.
Great job to have helping people
Awesome position as own boss. Opportunity to help almost anyone when it comes down to life insurance... Being knowledgeable in order to help client with life or mortgage protection
Pros
Can make as little or as much money as you’d like.
Cons
DANGER!!! Do your research!
If you have years of cold calling sales experience, do not care if people yell at you and hang up, have a neverending supply of cash and can supply your own leads, go for it! If not, RUN!! I see dozens of job ads in my local area but there are NO leads. Lies, lies, lies, promises, promises, promises about everything. Sadly, I wasted hundreds and hundreds of dollars and months of my life. Look elsewhere.
Love it
Love working here! The work life balance is amazing. You truly get out what you put in. The culture and atmosphere are one of a kind. The focus on leadership development is amazing.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
expensive job
I paid 4000 per month for my leads and the leads I purchased were recycled to me MANY times and I was constantly told it was a system error. the only error was in deciding to work for symmetry.
Commision only is the way/Get paid your worth
Work hard and you will play hard. Most people dread the idea of no salary or hourly pay. I considered going back to a 9 to 5 and quickly woke up. You can help protect people and make lots of money while doing so. It's a great atmosphere and environment allows for you to be who you are.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
Helpful in building your own job opportunities.
As any commission based job it depends on you all the time. Management is non-present, in the sense that being a national company your direct line may be in MA, so back up and control of every day activities is difficult, which makes it harder for individuals that need a structure to function.
The most enjoyable part is that you are artifice of your own time and business, but it comes at its costs.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Symmetry Financial Group?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Symmetry Financial Group. Our community is ready to answer.
Career recommendations for Insurance Broker
Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more