Symmetry Financial Group

Symmetry Financial Group Management reviews

SFG was a company that I learned a lot from. There is a lot of opportunity within but they clearly play favorites. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with SFG and gained a lot of experience. The pay scale was not what it needed to be.
Pros
Atmosphere, great employees, flexible work schedule.
Cons
Pay, broken promises, upper management
Would not recommend to anyone, It's a scam and you will go into large debt purchasing rather ineffective leads, Not worth your time. It's a pretty awful set up.
Pros
Cons
Too many to list.
Its all on you, I recieved no help and had to pay for leads ...After graduating with my MBA I was sorely disappointed to find myself at this empty wasteland of an organization.
Pros
Freedom
Cons
No help
Pros Excellent training on products and sales Wonderful management leadership Growth and Income opportunities unlimited for high achievers Manageable workload Makes it easy to stand out from the competition Cons Sometimes long hours. Big misconception has been the amount of time employees are expected to put in that may interfere with family time.
There a great opportunity self-realization at this company. There is room for growth careers wise. Management is supportive and very open to helping whenever needed, and teaches good work ethics. Co-workers are very supportive and ready to share and learn
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Long hours at times, but that is the job I signed for!
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
If you have years of cold calling sales experience, do not care if people yell at you and hang up, have a neverending supply of cash and can supply your own leads, go for it! If not, RUN!! I see dozens of job ads in my local area but there are NO leads. Lies, lies, lies, promises, promises, promises about everything. Sadly, I wasted hundreds and hundreds of dollars and months of my life. Look elsewhere.
Very shady company, there are no rules, everything is fair game, even if that means misleading your agency. when i realized the shady things that were happening it was to late my contracted had been terminated. So my upline could receive all 9 agents of mine, which made him (my upline) qualify for his next promotion. When confronted they said "they didnt mean to, doesn't matter, we can just make it active again, however i wouldn't receive my agent back"
Pros
no pros
Management support is outstanding-Training and growth is good a lot of training materials available - added support with individual carriers Requires a fortitude
Pros
Training & Support
Cons
requires perpetual lead purchases
As any commission based job it depends on you all the time. Management is non-present, in the sense that being a national company your direct line may be in MA, so back up and control of every day activities is difficult, which makes it harder for individuals that need a structure to function. The most enjoyable part is that you are artifice of your own time and business, but it comes at its costs.
My life changed 2 Year’s ago when I answered an ad posted for a management position. I never thought it was possible for me and my family to be business owners in such a great and lucrative industry. I’ve spent more time with my family the last 2 Year’s than the previous 8. I’ve also made way more money. Time AND money are the name of the game at Symmetry and I couldn’t be more grateful.
Pros
Time, money, freedom, lifestyle, peace of mind, and much more.
Cons
Symmetry has a great culture and supplies mentors to help new agents achieve success. There are tons of learning tools and management is a phone call away.
Hardest part of the job is working the leads, management is willing to help, must be able to establish your own schedule to balance daily work and life activities.