Symmetry Financial Group

Symmetry Financial Group Employee Reviews

United States63 reviews
Solid Business
I'd recommend Symmetry to almost anyone.

Leads are not provided so you'll need to keep that in mind. If you go into this business broke you're going to have a slow start and may fail out quickly because of the lead cost.

You work your own schedule but the most ideal times to work are nights and weekends. Not a great schedule with a family. But you can make it work because you have authority over when you work.

Compensation is 100% commissions. This is great when you make some sales but if you have a bad week or two, you will feel it.

Amazing for anyone looking to challenge themselves and grow personally. Need to be self driven and have above average ambition. You will be an independent insurance contract so no benefits but you're essentially a business owner (for tax purposes)
Okay, but hard for newcomers to sales.
I love that Symmetry basically allowed me to work on my own schedule from home, but the payoff was not equivilent to the work I put in, and was not friendly to me as a newcomer to sales. My first two weeks, I made no money, even though I put in a couple of hundred dollars just to be able to participate.
Fired up to be part of Symmetry!
My life changed 2 Year’s ago when I answered an ad posted for a management position. I never thought it was possible for me and my family to be business owners in such a great and lucrative industry. I’ve spent more time with my family the last 2 Year’s than the previous 8. I’ve also made way more money. Time AND money are the name of the game at Symmetry and I couldn’t be more grateful.
Pros
Time, money, freedom, lifestyle, peace of mind, and much more.
Cons
So happy I found Symmetry Financial!!!
I left the food industry to join Symmetry. I worked an average of 60+ hours a week and saw my family very little during my work days. I never thought I would be in the insurance business but answered an ad for sales out of desperation. It took me a while to get my license because I worked so much but once I did I made more money my 3rd day in selling (which was about 6 hours) than I did in a week at my full time job. Well, after 2 months I decided to go full time and quit my job. Now I make 5 times what I did working my old job! This is the best career move I have ever made. The leaders in the company are incredible people. The company takes a deep interest in the welfare and success of all of their people and I could not feel more fortunate to have partnered my ambitions with a better firm.
Pros
So many things I cant name them all.
Cons
Hard work.
Great Company, Great Culture
Wonderful company. Very grateful to have found Symmetry. The team atmosphere and culture is second to none. The leaders in the company really care about the people and have a strong desire to see everyone succeed.
Pros
Highly paid if you work hard.
Cons
Hard work.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
symmetry
I do not want to review this company at this time. The company is a good place to work. Located in NC and has many brokers that work with them thoughout the US. T
Has potential, upbeat individuals
Perhaps if I was better on the phones, I would have enjoyed more. The expectation is 250-300 calls with 12 appts. This is commission only, you pay for your leads, your license etc.
Pros
set your own hours
Cons
phone sales, old leads that you pay for
great place
If your'e willing to work hard, then you'll get the results. You have to really be on tip of making calls and continuously grinding. If you can do that, and manage your time wisely, you'll make 6 figures quick.
Pros
freedom
Cons
you have to purchase your own leads
Inspiring and supportive place to build a business
Symmetry has a great culture and supplies mentors to help new agents achieve success. There are tons of learning tools and management is a phone call away.
Great opportunity
Once you get through the learning curve, its a great career to have. Get to make your own schedule, work from home. Run it like your own business and build your own team.
Pros
Great commisions
Cons
You have to purchase your own leads
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Symmetry Financial Group?
Good career, performance based rewards system.
Great place to build your own business while balancing your work/home life. Great support system. Excellent lead program.
Good mgmt and culture
Good mgmt and culture. Very helpful and caring individuals/associates you can bounce ideas off of. I enjoyed the autonomy of this position.
Mortgage Insurance Agent
Saturday morning calls to potential clients looking for Mortgage Insurance. These names are from purchased leads that have been recycled thru the company's other agents except for the new and most expensive leads that are available to agents who have proved themselves using the older leads and have 3 clients who have purchased policies.
Pros
Teams are supportive
Cons
Lead cost and lack of training, travel to clients' homes all over the area counties
Great place to build a businiess
A lot of freedom is a plus but can also be a liability if you lack discipline.
The company assigns a book for us to read each month for self-development and growth.
Pros
Good percentage for writing applications
Cons
Straight Commission, Some staff at the home office are very unfriendly.
Positive Work Environment
You have to have the drive to be successful and the outcome will pay off. The atmosphere is positive and they encourage success. I would recommend if you like the insurance business.
good people
A interesting place to work, leads are a little higher than most. Company it self was run well and people seemed very genuine
Great Place to work if you give it your absolute best.
Like any 1099 self-employed job, you get whatever you put into it. Surround yourself with people who are doing well, and keep the learning curve of product learning going the right direction. Sure you will have to buy your own leads, but that's really your main investment outside of the time you spend setting appointments.
Pros
Cons
Buying leads
Product workplace, very good working conditions, and a great organizational cutlture
Great company to work in. Productive culture with amazing support from co-workers and supervisors. Two line of communication makes it easy to pass information throughout the organization.
Awesome Company!
Gives you everything you need to be successful, and grow your business. The ones who fail are the ones who try it alone. Always edify your manager and reach out to them with anything you need.
Help Family's secure their future Investments
Call and set Lead Appointments, Then run appt, at their home. Then I'll go over their goals for the future and set appropriate life Insurance quotes to safe guard their family for their future financial goals, such as a Retirement plan or and Annuity.
Write up an Application to one of our 26 carriers and send it into the carrier for approval. Follow up!
Pros
Help Family's before tragedy strikes
Cons
Long hours on some days
Good
Hardest part of the job is working the leads, management is willing to help, must be able to establish your own schedule to balance daily work and life activities.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Symmetry Financial Group. Our community is ready to answer.